77. The Past Which Always Hunts (20)

The sword on the hand of Sia is called Crimson Flame. It's an ancient sword from an Xianxia world.

That Xianxia has been marked as dangerous SSS by the experts. Maybe because the conscious of this world is higher than other worlds.

It is said both black market and power panel has the permission to enter this dimension.

But task taker of both places were unable to finish this world.

It is said that getting out with your soul intact is the highest form of reward.

Many task takers soul shattered in that dimension but thoes who came back brought some valuable treasure with them.

One of them disclosed the unimaginable power od Crimson Flame. But he also warned about how many people lost their life for that one sword!

Only the worthy can acquire it but until now none got the sword or none finished that dimension.

Mo Ting looked at the carefree Sia. Looks like this information is wrong.

With Sia, black market rocked that dimension already.

Mo Ting became determined to do an SSS mission in order to get a weapon matches Sia's. 

Otherwise, he will be left behind and that cannot happen at all. If he is behind how will he chase her.

Love doesn't happen by spending time together.

Love needs just a perfect moment to warm and lighten a person's world. In this dimension, Mo Ting fell for Sia for her perfect moment when she pulled him out of darkness.

She became his sole light and he won't let this light go. No matter what!

While Sia felt uncomfortable. Mother, why is this mental case looking at her as he wishes to devour her.

Something must have gone wrong. Someone take this mental case away. 

She feels uncomfortable with his heated gaze.

She feels as if he wishes to eat her up without spitting the bones.

Sia started to walk faster. Must keep safe distance.

While, Mo Ting became tense. He also started to walk fast. Seeing Sia getting further away he felt as if she is going to disappear from his life.

Sia leaded Mo Ting into the center of this dimension where the world conscious stays.

With a slash of her sword, Sia cut the world conscious and finished her mission.

Slowly both of them started to fade away but this dimension has changed their relationship.

Because after getting out of here, Mo Ting started to chase Sia desperately which petrified Sia.

She knew it! Mo Ting must have lost some of his brain screws!