50. Fire General reporting to study (11)

Professor said, "Zara, Neilar will be your opponent." Sia immediately flinched, "Professor you wish to break some of my bones, don't you?"

She smiled evilly," How can that be? Aren't you, my favorite student. How can I want that? Through if you break some bones I think your arrogance will lessen a bit."

Sia blinked and cursed all these Professors are two-faced! Neilar is known for being cruel. He always seriously injures his opponent.

It's not like Sia cannot defeat him but The ministry of magic has put a seal on her magic power.

Neilar is an OP person so with the magic limit set on her, Sia cannot defeat him yet. Looks like she needs to cheat a little. 

'System don't get angry okie!'

[ Host what are you planning ]

"................."

[ Host I repeat what are you planning to do ]

Neilar stood opposite of me. He smirked, " I won't be gentle, Ms. Rolin." Sia smiled," Neither will I."

Both of them took their wands out. When the Professor told them to start he immediately started to rush out with chain water attacks which forced Sia to defend herself.

Because of his chain attack, Sia couldn't find a perfect time to attack so this led her only defending against him.

Damn, she can't keep on going like this. If this goes on, she will surely be defeated! Only if this damn seal wasn't on her!

Suddenly Sia saw my chance....With a snap of her finger, a large amount of energy circulated around Neilar's foot and when he tried to move he tripped. 

Sia immediately attacked but her attack kind of caught him off guard as the fire started to burn his hair. She swore she didn't throw the fireball towards his hair!

" NOOOOOOO.......MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!"

Definitely not her fault! Nope, not at all!

Professor announced without giving heed to the screaming Neilar, " The winner is Ms. Zara Rolin."

Sia was about to step back from the battleground that suddenly a bucket of ice-cold water was poured down to her. Ditching in water Sia angrily shouted, " Which student got the lion's gut to pour water on me?"

Everyone stopped fighting. Some students in the middle of battleground stepped back. Behind them stood the heroine. Of course, it had to be you!

Sia immediately walked towards her. Sia asked," Why did you pour a bucket of cold water on me?"

She said," I-I really didn't mean too. It was a mistake."

Sia said," Always messing up spells and we, students become your guinea pig. I even lost count of how many times you messed up a spell."

Suddenly out of nowhere, a male voice said," Zara don't go overboard!" Sia looked around and saw Ariel, the new hero.

Taking her wand out Sia threw a fireball towards him which he narrowly dodged. He screamed, "Zara Rolin, what the heck?"

Sia said," Oops my mistake! Sorry. Don't go overboard." After that, she left leaving a raging Ariel. Stupid main leads!