27. CEO wishes to Run Away (6)

While looking at the sack of paper Sia suddenly saw an unknown name. She asked system, "Now who is this lad?"

[Host, he is the nephew of director Edward. His name is Alen Raymond. Director Edward is aiming to make him the CEO]

Sia smirked," Well well well how can I let that happen! I am after all a person with not a good intention and since this person wishes to get in my way he has to be removed." She looked at his crimes and smirked, "Aren't these just enough?"

Sia suddenly remembered about the main leads. "System what are they doing?" she asked.

[ Currently they are in ML's office and they seems to be having ahem a friendly flirting ]

Now what's this friendly flirting? Well whatever.┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

She asked system, "Who is the villain in their story?"

[ It's Daniel's childhood friend and fiance, Emma Neilson ]

'Where is she now?'

[ My source says she was out of country for 5 years but she is returning to the country today. By the way all these years she only loved the hero ]

All cannon fodder and villains does that anyway. But for her job and  to make her job easier , "Looks like Emma Neilson we need to have a life chat."

'System make sure to make an appointment with Emma Neilson.'

[ Will be done ]

The next day Sia woke up early and dressed in a simple white dress. She never liked to look like a dominating lady boss. She rather liked  an image of an harmless devil who can destroy them with a snap of her fingers.

[ That's true though. You really look harmless while you are devil ]

'Let me enlighten you it's called, ' A wolf in sheep's clothing'.☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

[ ..................... ]

Sia looked  atherself in the mirror. Feeling satisfied she took all the evidence that system gathered and went down to meet with grandpa. Grandpa looked at her with an approving look and said, "Let's go."

Sia followed grandpa in a BMW and got into it. Grandpa asked, " Sweetie are you sure that you are prepared?" She smiled at grandpa and said,"Have you brought popcorn?" Grandpa looked vexed. Sia said with a chuckle,"Wait a little longer and you will know."

Soon they reached the office. When she entered the office she was impressed. Sure enough this deserve it's name as one of the best company. Really beautiful architect and organised stuff members.She thought, 'I should make sure note these points as it will be in great help when I return.'

Sia followed grandpa and entered the board room. She could see many directors were shocked to see her. Sia smiled and said," I don't like beating around the bush so let me get it straight I am Athena Lovelace the new CEO."