33. CEO wishes to Run Away (12)

[ Host it seems like Mo Ting is treating you as a disobedient pet which ran away from it's master ]

Pet......

Disobedient pet.....!

How disgraceful...!!٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶

Sia immediately stomped on Mo Ting's foot,"I ran away so what! What does it has to do with you! I have after all no relationship with you!" Mo Ting looked at her for some time and then let go of Sia. With a humpf Sia walked away.ヾ('ヘ')ノ゙

While Sia was cursing Mo Ting something suddenly caught her eyes. In front of the entrance Sia saw a lot of people muttering. She went have a close look and immediately she slapped her head. (ノ_ヽ)

She should have known better. How could the villainess have simple entry? Not to mention when Erika's system is all about dashing counter attack! \(^ヮ^)/

Sia looked at the girl dressed in all black which compliments her white pale skin. Her black hair was tied in a low bun with some strands beside her oval face. Truly the colour of villainess!

Sia saw Daniel parents make a rush towards her and immediately tugged her towards where Daniel and Lena was standing. This is gonna be a good show.....

"Waiting to enjoy a big drama."

Sia looked beside and saw Mo Ting. Sia replied while taking a wine glass from the nearby table,"Enn isn't this the main reason I attended this party?"

He narrowed his eyes, "Looks like you know this host!" Sia looked at him for some time being and replied,"Enn we are working together. "

Mr. and Mrs. Cruss happily lead Emma Neilson towards their beloved son. The more they look at Emma the more satisfaction they feel.

Only such an elegant and highly accomplished person can become their son's wife.

When they reached closed to Daniel both of their happy face mask fell looking at how close their son and his assistant is....

To make sure Emma doesn't misunderstand their son Mr.Cruss called, "Daniel look who's here?"

Daniel was a little bothered by sudden interference but looking behind his eyes widen in shock. There was standing a really elegant lady in black dress.

He was quite immune to beauties as when he saw Athena Lovelace he was astonished that his assistant was such a beauty but she didn't had quite the effect as the lady in front of him has. His heart was beating fast.

Lena asked," Miss you are?" The elegant women smiled and said, "Emma Neilson."

Emma looked at Daniel and said,"You have become a lot handsome." Hearing the name he knew this was his dear childhood friend as well as his so called fiance.

He never wanted to admit this arranged engagement. Now looking at Emma he is quite happy that she is his fiance but it seems as much attached he is to Emma she is not at all attached to him at all.

She looked at Lena and giving him a knowing smile she friendly said,"Daniel you hit the jackpot."

He immediately understood Emma misunderstood him and Lena. Well he did like Lena but he desires Emma. He immediately said," Don't talk gibberish Emma. We have nothing this kind of relation. We are only boss and assistant."

Emma looked a little disappointed. Why is she disappointed? Could she have someone she likes thought Daniel which made him crazy....She cannot have anyone else then him!

He wanted to make it clear to Emma that he is her fiance but before he could do so Athena walked towards Emma and said, "Emma why didn't you tell me you will come here?"

How does Athena know Emma?

Athena casted him an evil glance and said, "Emma do you know Daniel loves Lena a lot! Because of grandpa I worked as his assistant but to give the assistant position to Lena he fired me, The CEO of Lovelace....Funny right."

Daniel really wanted to kill Athena! She is causing trouble for him. Now how is she supposed to chase Emma? Won't she think of him as a loose man?