47. Fire General reporting to study (8)

Mo Ting went close to the matrix and started to chant something while Sia was guarding him to make sure no one causes any disturbance in his ritual.

Sia was looking around that she suddenly saw a flash of black.

Sia immediately casted a barrier around Mo Ting with her wand and then attacked the black thing.

Because of her attack the black thing fall down onto the ground but soon stood up. Sia sucked a cold breath looking at the black thing.

It's a wolf! A pitch black wolf! It had blood red eyes. His eyes had a cold and ruthless grim.

[ Host be careful. It's a cursed person. If he manages to bite you, you will also be cursed ]

Sia slightly looked at the wolf. Cursed person huh, sounds interesting! But soon all her amusement burst with a puff when she saw that wolf opening his mouth and creating a lightning ball.

'What is he? A pokemon!'

[ Host that's a cursed person ]

'Ever saw a wolf creating a lightning ball with agape mouth? That must be a pokemon!'

[ Host stop him or else he will bring disaster. If that attack hits you then rest assure you will definitely meet your maker ]

Mumbling and cursing the wolf, Sia attacked the wolf with a fire ball. Because he was concentrated on making a lightning ball he didn't see her attack.

As a result Sia's attack hit in the critical time of his chanting. As a reverse effect he got shocked by the same lightning ball he created. He fell on the ground.

The wolf slowly changed his appearance and took a figure of a person. Sia was about to go and see who's that person was that suddenly someone grabbed her wrist.

Mo Ting said," We have to get back. The Professor is going to check us in detention." Thinking of her mission and looking at the person, Sia decided mission is more important.

"How are we going to get back?" Sia asked. Mo Ting immediately opened a portal with his wand. Looking at the portal, she was shocked.

A portal takes a lot of mana and also a person has to be a great wizard to open a portal. Grinding her teeth, she asked," If you knew how to open a portal why jump out of window?"

He shrugged," Sorry I forgot."  Sia really want to beat him up but she needs to get back quickly. Sighing Sia jumped into the portal.

What Sia missed was that Mo Ting didn't follow her immediately. He sightly warned the man who was behind," Don't get in my way."

Then he also jumped into the portal.

The cursed man finally opened his red eyes. He smirked," Destroyers huh! How interesting! Who would have thought I would meet these two here!"

A/N|| My dear editor is busy with school so I couldn't publish the edited chapters. Pls forgive grammar and spelling mistakes as I didn't double check before publishing as usual. Also currently I am sick so you all might not get chapters in following week/weeks ||