63. The Past Which Always Hunts (6)

It's been few days since Mo couple adopted Sia.Both Mo's were feeling pretty helpless for Sia. This child hasn't talked once in all these days.

Give her food, she will eat it. Tell her to take a bath, she will take. As long as she was told to do something she would do it without a word.

She was like a robot, devoid of any emotion!

Mrs. Mo sighed, "This child! How can we bring her out of her shell?"

Mr. Mo said, "The death of her parents affected her more than what we have thought."

Mrs. Mo said, "This cannot go on like this. What shall we do?"

Mr. Mo sighed, "Time will heal all wounds, dear. We have to wait for her to bring herself out of shell by herself. We can only wait."

A week passed. Mrs. Mo was working on her lab fixing some of the workers schedule that suddenly Mo Ling called.

Mo Ling screamed in phone, "Mom that girl has gone mad. She os crazy. Come back quickly."

Mrs. Mo had a bad premonition in her heart. She immediately left all her work and rushed back home.

When she reached home she found both Sia and Mo Ling in the kitchen.

Mo Ling was tightly holding Sia while Sia was struggling to free herself from his hold.

Mrs. Mo asked, "What's going on?" Mo Ling said, "Ask this mad girl what she was doing! She was trying to burn herself and turn into a fried human."

Mrs. Mo was shocked. She knew the death of her family members caused a great trauma to her but she never thought that Sia would try to commit suicide.

She asked, "Sia, is that true?" Sia was emptily looking at the ground. Slowly she started to tremble.

She slowly said, "I let them die. They were there before me but I was scared of fire. I couldn't accompany them. I didn't jump into the fire. I am such a coward. I neither could save them nor could die with them."

Sia started to cry. Mrs. Mo gathered the crying girl's pitite figure in her arms. Sia hugged Mrs. Mo and continued to cry.

The sobs of Sia broke Mrs. Mo's heart. She never knew that this girl had so many negative thoughts within her.

Hugging Mrs. Mo Sia cried her heart out. She let out everything she held within herself.

After crying for a while she became tired and fell asleep. Mrs. Mo laid Sia on bed and kissed her forehead.

Thinking about what to do next, the worried Mrs. Mo left the room in order to contact her husband.