71. The Past Which Always Hunts (14)

"Mommy, daddy do you know what happened today? Brother Mo and sister Sia had a bet and brother lost the bet! Now brother has to fulfill sister Sia's one wish! Hehe!"

Mrs.Mo was taking a sip of the tea. Hearing this she immediately spat the tea and exclaimed, "What?" Mr.Mo speechlessly looked at Mo Ling.

That time Mo Ting entered the house. Mrs.Mo immediately grabbed Mo Ting and asked, "Is this true that you had a bet with Sia and you lost to Sia! Also you have to fulfill one wish of hers?"

Mo Ting glared at the loud speaker. Mo Ling just shrugged at his brother. It's not him who lost the bet, anyway. Mo Ting looked at his worried mother and slowly nodded his head.

Mr.Mo slapped his forehead, "You are done for." Mo Ting asked in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Mr.Mo said, "I have already told you about Sia's revenge. She needed Jack's  world schedule but I am not Jack's fixer so I cannot get it for but I remember telling her that a destroyer or restorer in the ranking board may get that for her. She must have saw you in the ranking board. So she must have brought up this bet."

Mo Ting frowned, "So she planned this to trick me to get her the schedule of Jack."

Mr.Mo nodded, "That's what I think." Mo Ting's lips twitched. Very good! Sia Wright, he will remember this.

It is always him pitting other not the other way around. Since she dared to play with him, he will definitely return the favor tenth folds.

"Don't even think about this." Mo Ting was brought back from his thoughts by his little brother. He asked, "What do you mean?"

Mo Ling replied, "Sister Sia is not simple. None dared to calculate her until now. So I advise you also not to do so. You may be superior when it comes to strength and experience but Sister Sia is superior in mind games."

Although Mo Ting hated to admit but Mo Ling was right. Her calculation was on place. Provoking him then placing a bet as if she knew what he will do next.

Suddenly he was surprised by a discovery. She tricked him by calculating his every steps as if she could understand him. An uneasy feeling washed over him with a hope.

First time ever there was someone who could keep track with his thoughts and understood him.

Somewhere else Sia felt a chill. Why did she feel something bad is soon going to happen to her?