65. The Past Which Always Hunts (8)

"So have you decided?" Mr.Mo asked. Sia asked in confusion, "What?"

Mr.Mo coughed, "I mean do you want revenge?" Sia smiled, "What do I have to do?"

Mr.Mo laughed, "Straight to the point huh! I like it! As you know Jack as restorer with perfect record. I want you to be someone who will take away his fame! Who will break his perfect record, destroy him and his career!"

Sia asked to confirm, "So you want me to be a destroyer?"

Mr.Mo nodded. Sia asked, "I understand why I want revenge but I don't understand why you wish to help me?"

Mr.Mo was stunned by the sudden question asked by Sia.

Sia continued, "I may have been silent. I may have tried to kill myself but I didn't become mentally retarded. As much as I know there is no benefit for you at all. On the other hand you will be in trouble if you are found out to help me in destroying Jack."

Mr.Mo stayed silent. Sia sighed, "Don't tell It's to stop from trying to kill myself again or giving me a reason to keep on living!"

Mr.Mo said, "You finally opened up!" Sia looked at Mr.Mo bewildered. She can't believe there are people like Mr.Mo in this world! After all she saw the ruthlessness of human nature staying beside her parents.

Sia sighed, "So how can I become a destroyer?"

Mr.Mo replied, "Tomorrow I will take you to the power panel and admit you in destroyer's course but you must remember, you have to be the best of your batch only then you will be able to attract strong figures who will play important role in your revenge."

Sia nodded, "I understand. Don't worry."

Mr.Mo patted Sia's head, "At first it may be a little hard for you as you never learnt about destroying but soon you will get used to it."

Sia smiled while she coldly smirked in her mind. She is not a gullible little girl. She is a child from the world of business. One cannot survive in that world without playing mind games.

Mr.Mo knew nothing about the strom going on Sia's head.

Just as Mr.Mo left the room Mo Ling entered the room. He sat opposite of Sia and asked, "What's your name?" Sia replied, "Sia Wright."

Mo Ling said, "Just to let you know if you wish to become the wife of my brother you have to impress me first."

Sia couldn't understand how did she gave this bear child the impression of wishing to become his sister-in-law. Besides she is too little to think of these!

Sia sneered, "And why would I wish to become your brother's wife?" Mo Ling said, "Cause everyone does, don't they?"

Sia thought This bear child is mentally  handicapped. She replied, "Not me. Goodbye." Then Sia left the room.

Poor Mo Ling couldn't understand what he said wrong!