17. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (15)

Sia followed Mo Ting to a cave. While walking behind she thought of thousands ways to make him suffer.

This isn't the first time he did something like this. Sia started to remember those incidents.

Once Sia was sleeping and mind her she is not a morning person. He tried to wake her up but she didn't get up. He said something about water but as she was a sleepyhead she understood nothing so the next thing she knew was she was in middle of drowning into a cold lake.

Again another time Sia said that he had bad cooks so the next morning there was a lot delicious deshes in the table. But when she took a bite in a steak she felt my teeth would break into pieces. So hard! Then she found it was a prank by Mo Ting.

Another time...........

[ Host focus on what Mo Ting said or else he would do something worse than these. ]

Shivering after hearing sysyem Sia immediately returned back from her daze state and focused on Mo Ting. She is not taking the risk of angering this devil again!

Mo Ting said to Sia, "I will be going. Guard me well." Sia nodded.

He entered the cave while Sia was on guard.

After two hours Sia saw two groups of people coming. She saw Wanwan in a group and Liam in another. Looks like system said the truth.....

After her department and Mo Ting's attack at Xuan family has separated these two but looks like the world is still trying match them up. But alas this weak world is up against two hosts.

Sia saw Wanwan's face darkening. Sia looked at Liam and saw his eyes brightening. Something seems wrong.

Liam said, "Yue'er you are here?"

Sia shivered at his address. Yue'er! Since when was she so close to him? Sia looked at him in contempt and said, "Do I know you, young master?"

Liam was hurt. How could she act like he was a stanger!

Then Sia declared in loud dominating voice, "Don't think of entering the cave. If you do then be prepared to lose your head."

Liam said, "Yue'er I know you are angry at me but we need to stop that mad cultivator from ascending. He is evil person."

Sia looked at him and said in low voice, "Don't even think about harming Lin Heng."

Liam asked in despair, "Why? Why are you protecting him?"

Sia answered, "Because he is my fiance."

[ Host you already broke his heart ]

Won't hurt to shatter it completely!