130. Keep the Bear Child Away (1)

Sia rubbed her head. She didn't even have time to prepare that system threw her in this world.

She heard a soft female voice calling her, " Xiao Shu! Are you having a headache?" Sia was stunned for a moment then reacted, "Yes, mom. I am fine."

The elegant woman who is the mother of the original owner looked at Sia with concern then softly said, "Xiao Shu I know you like Chen Beichen but mom doesn't feel like you two are meant to be. Besides, that boy has a child, I don't think you are ready to be a mom yet!"

Sia looked at the elegant woman in front of her for a while then sighed, "Mom, I understand. Don't worry, I won't have anything to do with the Chen family."

The mother immediately became relieved and laughed, "Mom knows Xiao Shu understands the best."

Sia nodded and close her eyes.

The current world is a Chinese CEO based world. The female lead was drugged by her best friend three years ago and had one nightstand with the male lead.

She gave birth to a dead child but for some reason, she didn't know that the child was alive and that child ended up on the male lead's hand.

Three years later, she came back to the country to counter-attack. She entered the entertainment industry and soon became well known.

She caught the eyes of the CEO who soon found out she was the mother of his son then began the great CEO's life of chasing his wife!

The original owner, Wan Shu, is just a cannon fodder who wanted to marry the Male Lead but was framed by the little devil son, so she couldn't marry the Male Lead. 

Sia rubbed her wrist where the tattoo of her sword lays.

She actually doesn't understand the brain of the authors and the readers. If the female lead gets pregnant out of wedlock, she is still the apple of everyone's heart.

But if a cannon fodder gets pregnant out of wedlock, not only the side characters of the novel diss her, but also the readers say, 'Serves her right!'

What kind of discrimination is this against the cannon fodder. Even if the author had to create a bad image, at least she should not let the female lead and male lead do bed business before marriage. Condoms are not reliable much in novels.

The car slowly entered a huge manor. When Sia and the mother of the original owner got out of the car. An elegant woman welcomed them.

Wen's mother immediately hugged that woman and said, "It's been a long time since I saw you, Yin Yin!"

That woman is the mother of Male Lead, Ke Yin. She warmly looked at Wen Shu.

The lady in front of her wasn't calamitous beauty or extremely beautiful. In the range of beauty she saw, she will give Wen Shu a 7.

But what surprised her was the cold momentum of the young lady which makes everyone unable to take their eyes off her.

Her momentum can even make the most beautiful person a background drop unless that person has the stronger or same momentum as her.

Ke Yin was satisfied in her heart. If this person becomes her daughter-in-law, she is sure this young lady will do a fabulous job as new Chen mistress, wife and a mother!!