19. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (17)

Sia felt a huge wave of spiritual power entering her body. Her whole body felt warm. A warm wave of spiritual energy started to flow in her body to her dantian. Her veins started to overflow with power.

When Sia looked up she saw clouds gathering around the cave. Suddenly thunders started to fell. Sia looked behind and saw one after another ten thunders fell onto the ceiling of the cave.

Soon Mo Ting came out flying, Sia sucked a cold breath. Only a Spirit Ancestor has the ability of flying.
He ascended to Spirit Ancestor. He is really quick. No wonder he is the villain.

But Sia couldn't give him much attention as her whole attention was now on the clouds. Why aren't these disappearing?

Why are these clouds now gathering around her? Sia had a bad premonition in her heart. Not good gotta run.

But before Sia could run away thunders started to fall upon her. One after another 9 thunders fall upon her and that wasn't a nice feeling.

Sia ground her teeth and suffered all those thunders.

'system couldn't you inform me that I was about to ascend too....'

[ .............. ]

[ You were busy fighting ]

After the tenth thunder, Sia's veins started to overflow with spiritual energy. She started to fill dizzy. She opened her eyes and saw Mo Ting a little distance away from her. Sia felt dizzier and closed her eyes.

Mo Ting looked at Sia who closed her eyes and started to fall down. He quickly flew beside her and grabbed her.

Mo Ting asked the system in panic, "What's wrong with her?" The system replied in his mind,

[ Nothing much just fainted due to over-exhaustion ]

"What?"

[ She used Divine eye protection first which led her to ascend ]

"Which skill is this? How come I never heard of it?"

[ Ahem you said this skill was useless because of its flashy name ]

".............."

"Ok, my bad but is she ok?"

[ Yep perfectly fine ]

Good! He descended onto the ground with Sia in her arms. He looked coldly at the trouble makers. Even though he was in a cave system updated him about them and Sia.

When Mo Ting was about to attack them a realization hit him. Each of them was crippled. Even the heroine and hero which is impossible to do so....

"System how are Hero and heroine crippled?"

[ Sia did that and don't ask me how. I don't know. Because of her ability to cripple ML and FL, chaos is circulating in System Management Office ]

Mo Ting looked at Sia who was within his arms. That's unbelievable. She shouldn't be able to do this without getting back her memories and he was sure she is yet to regain them!