Extras

(These are just extras for entertainment purposes. They have no relation with the main book)

Extra 1:

Looking at the grim face of Mo Ting while a smiling Sia who was trying to soothe Mo Ting, Mr and Mrs Mo thought something bad happened. They anxiously looked at Sia and Mo Ting.

Mo Ling also took some curious glances at his sister-in-law and brother, trying to figure out something from their face.

Mo Ting took some time and finally spat out what's bothering him, "Sia is pregnant."

Mr and Mrs Mo Ting, "..............."

Mo Ling who was drinking water, spat out the water and started to cough dangerously.

He wiped his lips and gave a thumbs up to his brother, "You are fast!"

Mr and Mrs Mo immediately started to share their experiences with Sia. Sia thought in her mind while looking at Mo Ting, she is afraid that these experiences are something that should be told to him.

For some reason, she had a bad feeling about this situation.

Sia's sixth sense proved her right after first 2 months, in the morning.

Mo Ting looked at the porridge in front of him and suddenly stood up. He ran to the bathroom and started to vomit.

Sia followed him. She carefully placed a hand on her stomach first to make sure she is supporting her baby, then started to pat Mo Ting.

She has a feeling Mo Ting will be going through pregnancy mentally. Even though, she is the one who is pregnant.

To prove her right, Mo Ting started to show the symptoms. Starting to act like a baby, often mood swings and morning sickness.

This almost killed Sia who has been taking care of herself during pregnancy and adding burden to her. Though she is lucky that Mo Ting is the one who is getting the symptoms....

Hmm... this is suspicious... why is she the one pregnant and Mo Ting is the one getting symptoms?

Did he do something?

In fact, Mo Ting really did something. He used one of the item he got from the magic World to transfer all the symptoms of pregnancy from Sia to himself. He didn't want her to suffer.

But now doing this, he put himself in an awkward situation. Especially since Sia threw him at his parents house because she couldn't bear him whinning at night that he is getting cramps.

Now Mo Ting is awkwardly enjoying the symptoms of pregnancy under the weird watchful eyes of his parents.

Mr Mo, "Why is he acting like he is pregnant?"

Mrs Mo, "It's quite shameful. Sia hasn't showed a single symptoms of pregnancy while he is acting nuts."

Mo Ling, "Are you sure Sia is the one who is going to give birth? Why do I feel like brother is going to give birth?"

Mo Ting, "I.... Your mother! Mo Ling get the heck here! I want Ice cream!"

Mo Ling, "............"

Mo Ling, "Mom dad.... Mo Ting is probably gonna give birth!"

Meanwhile Sia who figured out what Mo Ting secretly did laughed. Serves him right! Who told him to do this secretly! She slowly caressed her big tummy and whispered, "Your dad is so stupid!"

As if the agree, the baby kicked!

Extra 2:

Mo Rui and Mo Jin are the twin sisters, daughter of Sia and Mo Ting. Today they finally got the book their dad has been hiding for long.

"Overbearing president dotes on his wife"

Both sister looked at the book puzzlely and decided to read and see what's so interesting about it and why their dad reads this book so secretly!

After reading the whole book, Mo Rui and Mo Jin summarised the whole book 'Love the house, love it's cow'. The male lead never loved his childrens. He only doted on them because they are female lead childrens.

When sometimes children caused trouble for female lead, he treated them very harshly and another time he almost wanted to kill a child because that child found out little black room where he kept cut organs of female lead's enemy but in the end didn't kill because female lead will be sad if the child dies.

Mo Jin and Mo Rui both looked at each other..... could it be? Their mom be same as this male lead! Loves them because Mo Ting is their father!!!

They immediately started to cry loudly! Mo Ting and Sia rushed to them when they heard loud cries of them.

Sia carried both of them and made them sit on the sofa. She softly wiped their tears and asked, "What happened?"

Mo Rui asked, "Mama Mama do you only love us because we are dad's child? You don't love us individually? You only act as doting on us because daddy will be sad if you don't?"

Sia's lips twitched. She asked, "What nonsense?"

Mo Jin took out the book and showed Sia, "Here, look! The male lead only loves his wife, he doesn't love his children!"

Sia, ".........."

Sia, "MO TING! HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ THESE NONSENSE?"

Mo Ting silently murmured, "Why did they compare male lead with Sia? Why not me?"

Extra 3:

Chen Beiting opened the door and took a step outside, suddenly from the sky, two childrens fall upon him!

Mo Jin, "Aya.... Ne, Ruirui, are you an idiot? Who chooses portal so randomly?"

Mo Rui, "Hehe... Sorry!"

Chen Beiting who was being squeezed, "If you two have finished talking, can you two get off me?"

Mo Rui and Mo Jin got off and looked at Chen Beiting. Chen Beiting was fixing his cufflinks suddenly he heard one of the childrens saying, "So you are the white face my parents raised outside!?"

Chen Beiting, ".............."

Assistant who just approached Chen Beiting, "..............."

Chen Beiting finally took a good look at the childrens and realised how similar they look to Sia and Mo Ting.

They have the red hair of Sia and the similar features as Mo Ting. A smile bloomed on his face.

He croched down and smirked, "Oh so you are the two useless childrens they had outside me."

Mo Rui and Mo Jin immediately exploded, "We are not useless!"

Chen Beiting, "Why are you two here? Does mom and dad know?"

Mo Jin snorted, "We are here to see the white face who gets praised by our parents so much!"

Chen Beiting's eyes couldn't hide the happiness which mirrored his heart in his eyes.

Mo Rui pointed at him, "Don't be smug! Sooner or later, I will take over little white face!"

Chen Beiting sneered, "Keep dreaming!"

( DEDICATED TO @Oukoui who asked for a Birthday present)