144. Keep the Bear Child Away (15)

Both Sia and Mo Ting looked at the bear child who was looking at them with big innocent eyes.

Mo Ting sighed and asked, "Boy, why are you here?"

Chen Beiting looked at them for a while then replied, "I am here to buy something." Sia frowned as she saw no bodyguards behind Chen Beiting. According to the plot, Chen Beiting always had bodyguards following him.

She suddenly smirked, "Baby, you sneaked out, didn't you? Moreover, you sneaked out for the first time so when you spotted us you came to us so that we can help you, huh!"

Chen Beiting became ashamed of being caught by Sia like this. Yes, he sneaked out today.

Normally he gets everything he wants at home or his bodyguards get it for him but it's really rare for him to go out to the mall.

Previously he was happy when his dad took him out in the mall although he was really busy. But unfortunately, they couldn't enjoy their time in the mall.

So today he sneaked out to see the mall alone but got lost. Maybe it's fate, he somehow met Aunty Wen Shu and Major Ruan Jin.

So he walked over them but they were too occupied doing adult stuff to notice him.

So he had to burst their bubble.

Now Chen Beiting really feels ashamed after being exposed by Sia. But what could he do? He doesn't recognize anyone or anything here!

Mo Ting sighed, "Ok then. Follow us!" While turning around he murmured, "Tsk... Five years old children now have a rebellious period."

Chen Beiting who heard it, "............." He really is not in a rebellious period. Wait, what's even a rebellious period?

Both Mo Ting and Sia started to walk. He wanted to keep up with them but found out by walking for a long time, his legs were aching. He could only look at their back disappearing in the crowd.

Chen Beiting looked down. He can't blame them. They are not responsible for him. But why does he feels so grievous? He bit his lower lips trying to control his emotion.

Suddenly he was hosted up. He was firmly caught within the strong arms of Mo Ting. Mo Ting sneered at him and pinched his cheek, "Seems like all the meats you eat doesn't provide you energy rather provides you a fat body."

Chen Beiting frowned, "I am not fat." No matter how much he tried, he could not hold back the tears which already came in his eyes.

Before the tears could fall down, a slender finger wiped the corner of his eyes o that the tears can not fell off. Sia smiled at him and said, "Such a delicate little doll."

Chen Beiting pouted at Sia then stretched out his hands, "Yes, I am a delicate doll, you carry me."

Sia immediately backed off, "No no. You are a strong boy. Who said you are a delicate doll?!"

'Boy, you are heavy.' Sia thought in her heart.

Chen Beiting smirked at Sia then dropped his head on Mo Ting's shoulder and hugged Mo Ting's neck. Somehow, he feels secure. He closed his eyes.

Mo Ting and Sia, both helplessly looked at the bear child who fell asleep with them around.

Although they felt helpless, it was not annoying. Rather a warm fuzzy feeling appeared in their heart.

But they wonder if this child still be the same when he will find out the downfall of his parents was caused by them!?