104. Play Game and Solve the family problems (19)

Suddenly Mo Ting turned Sia over and pushed her on the bed. Hovering over her, he said, "Say, how about we do some meaningful than talking about these meaningless topics?"

Sia raised her eyebrow and asked, "What meaningful thing do you wish to do?"

Mo Ting smirked, "I think it's better to show with my action than giving out a theory first!"

Before Sia could reply, Mo Ting sealed Sia's lips. Slowly slowly the soft and gentle kiss became overbearing and full of possessiveness. 

Sia couldn't breath at all. She punched Mo Ting but her strength of this body wasn't much at all. So Mo Ting didn't bulge at all. Finally he let go off her lips as they both gasped for air.

Then Mo Ting bit Sia's neck and Sia hissed because of pain. Strawberry farmer Mo Ting didn't find anything wrong with his planting method. He wished to continue.

Mo Ting's hands moved and he tried to unbutton Sia's shirt only to be grabbed on wrist by Sia.

Sia narrowed her eyes, "Don't try to go a mile after getting an inch."

Mo Ting pitifully looked at Sia. Sia calmly looked at the pitiful wolf Mo Ting who was unsuccessful to eat meat and said, "Selling meng won't work in this case."

Sia grabbed Mo Ting and placed him beside her then hugged him, "Don't make trouble. Sleep."

Pitiful wolf Mo Ting who was unsuccessful to eat meat and also got treated like a child, "................"

In the end, he gave up thinking there will be more opportunities ahead in the future.

While Sia was thinking, this man doesn't know how to create a hickey. Does he actually have any knowledge in that area? Thank God, she avoided the disaster today. Now, how to avoid this disaster in the future?

Not good! Definitely cannot take this step without letting Mo Ting get a little education on that area.

Two people with two different thoughts slept while hugging each other.

In the morning when Mo Ting got up, he found his room empty. He looked at his bed and sighed. Sia woke up early and left.

He suddenly felt a little lonely now. 

He is greedy. He wants more and more. He fears one day because of his greediness Sia may leave him.

While Sia, who occupied all of Mo Ting's mind wasn't thinking of him at all.

Rather she was looking at her phone and making a plan.

[ Host, why did heroine want to meet you ]

'who knows?'

[ Heroine even got your phone number ]

'Well, it was quite unexpected and expected at the same time. After all, she is the heroine. Never underestimate the heroine halo.'

Clever little system wrote down this life lesson and posted it on system group. Some other system who's work is against the main protagonist agreed with system 606.