177. Arc of Reality (10)

Sia returned to her office in a good mood and saw her parents sitting in her office. She asked, "Mom, Dad! What brings you here?"

Mrs.Wright looked at her daughter worriedly then said, "Sia.... did you experience something?"

Sia became silent. She asked, "What do you mean? Do you think like those novels of yours, I am a transver not your daughter?"

Mrs.Wright scoffed, "I am not that idiot that I don't even know if my daughter has been changed or not. I am sure, you are the dead faced girl I gave birth to but something about you is off."

Sia asked with interest, "What that might be?"

Mrs.Wright said, "You... you are more decisive and you look like from the beginning you are planning something. You look like a manipulator who is trying to manipulate everyone, trying to control a certain situation. Also, you seems to be more experienced."

Sia was stunned. She never thought her mother could describe her change to such length.

Sia softly chuckled, "Mom and dad, do you guys believe in rebirth and other dimensions?"

Mrs.Wright squinted, "Whatever just take care of your business."

Sia smiled. She knew her parents are trying to stay away from her secret because this may cause some rift between them.

She isn't the Sia who was slowly walking on the long road of experience, she is the Sia who has already reached at the end of that road.

Same goes for her parents. They aren't completely her parents as she can only feel a little breath of her parents soul from them.

Most likely, they are fragrant of her parent's soul.

Human trends to avoid things which can hurt them, they did the same by not trying to know her secret.

Sia suddenly said, "Mary is daughter of Layne family by the way."

Mr.Wright who had been silent for long finally frowned and asked, "Daughter of Layne couple? How is that possible?"

Sia shrugged.

"No idea how that happened but it happened. Anyway she doesn't have any good intentions."

Mr.Wright asked gloomily, "She knows the truth?"

Sia nodded, "Yes and so she wants to avenge her family."

Mr.Wright asked, "So what is your opinion? Does she deserves to avenge her parents?"

Sia sneered, "She already avenged. Now it's my revenge time. Not her again. She can avenge again in next lifetime. This lifetime is mine."

Mr.Wright immediately could guess bits by the mess of words. His daughter seems to be reborn.

Looking at those eyes full of calculation Mr.Wright shook his head. No, not only rebirth, something else also happened.

Although this is absurd but this is their daughter and only this unrealistic story can explain her.