24. CEO wishes to Run Away (3)

[ What are you going to do now ] 

'Hmm, good question.' 

Sia took out her phone and swiped through the contact details. Soon she found what she was looking for. The contact details of grandfather. Though mom and dad would have been better, but she didn't see their contact details here. 

Sia called grandfather. She heard a gentle voice from the other side, "My little treasure you finally remembered this old man." 

 Listening to his voice reminded me of my maternal grandfather. I never saw my paternal grandfather, so I spent most of my time with my maternal grandfather. He was a really sweet person

 She heard an anxious voice, "Sweetie are you there?" She smiled, "Grandpa I want to come back home." 

 He asked, "Aren't you working on that boy's company in disguise?" Sia laughed coldly, "En, I was. I got fired. My position was given to his lover." 

 Grandfather quieted down. He said, "Sweetie I will send a car for you." Sia smirked, "I will be waiting."

Sia cut the phone. To deal with grandparents and parents with this kind of situation one mustn't throw a tantrum as the more natural and happy a child acts, the more tense the parents gets. 

 Why? They think the child is hiding their sufferings under the mask of happiness, especially if the child is really spoiled. 

 [ Humans are complicated ] 

 Sia smiled 'Yep, we are.'

'System give me my family background story. '

[ Athena's parents are no more. She was brought up by her grandfather ]

 'That's all? No more information!'

 [ .............. ] 

Sia started to think that mob character's life is too pitiful. Even through they get a op family background the details are really little about them.

 'So how's the business situation?' 

[ Currently there is a fight about who is going to be the new CEO of Lovelace Inc. , and the cunning directors are playing dirty to get their hands on that position. Also, you are the heir of Lovelace Inc., your position is not stable, since you never worked there ] 

 'Hmm time to take back what is mine! Directors, here I come to play a mind game with you all!'

Sia smirked coldly. These directors are same as the ones in her world. No worries she had deal with these once and twice won't be a matter.

 [ ............. May all the directors rest in peace. I will burn some incense for you all ]

A\N: 

Little dreams, Lol, I totally forgot about this book.