100. Play Game and Solve the family problems (15)

Mo Ting looked at the game and said, "Oh, so it was you?"

Sia confusedly looked at Mo Ting.

Mo Ting coughed, "The original owner is Lou Yuan, CEO of LeGames. The developer of this game.Some days ago I received a report of a sudden legendary weapon. I didn't pay that much attention."

Sia's lips twitched. Looking at his behavior it seems like, this is original owner's business, none of my business!

Mo Ting asked, "Did you recover your skills along with your memories?"

[ Host, what is Mo Ting talking about ]

Sia, "..............."

Sia sighed and using her index finger she drew a matrix. Immediately a red light covered Sia and Mo Ting.

Sia said, "Be careful about what you say. We are being monitored."

Mo Ting smiled at her and said, "Let mom take care of those fixers."

Sia shook her head in disappointment. Then she said, "No, I recovered my memories but my skills are still sealed. So I bought skills from system shop."

Mo Ting asked, "Why don't you unseal your skills?"

Sia looked at Mo Ting then said, "I cannot do it. He is monitoring."

Mo Ting became confused.

Sia sighed, "Do you really think the death of my parents was an accident? And also such an clumsy accident?"

Mo Ting asked, "Is it not?"

Sia asked, "Do you know the current head of power panel-7?"

Mo Ting nodded, "I think his name was Noah Linstein."

Sia nodded. She said, "Do you know how a head is recognized?"

Mo Ting nodded. Sia said, "My father was a head candidate."

Mo Ting became stunned. Sia again smiled, "His real name is Noah Linstein."

Mo Ting said, "So is the current head your father?"

Sia shook her head, "No, he is a clever fox who stole my dad's identity with ease. Because of him, my dad had to take a new identity. Identity of John Wright."

Mo Ting, "I don't understand."

Sia shrugged, "I am not clear myself. My family didn't tell me about it because I was too young back then. This is the result of my investigation of all these years."

Mo Ting nodded. It's understandable. Sia was too young back then to understand such twisted things.

Sia stood up and took her laptop. She called her assistant and asked, "Are the papers ready?" The assistant replied in positive.

Sia walked towards the door. The dumbfounded Mo Ting stood up and chased after her.

Using her index, Sia touched Mo Ting's forehead and stopped him, "Darling, you aren't suppose to follow me."

Mo Ting immediately became teary faced. *think of chibi Mo Ting with tears*

Sia rubbed her forehead, "Mo Ting, tell me seriously. Where did you learn selling meng from?"

Mo Ting hesitantly replied, "How to capture the heart of dominating women."

Sia, " ....................... "

Which bastard gave him such book?!

*somewhere out there*

Mo Ling felt chill on his back.

Rubbing his nose Mo Ling thought will something bad happen to him!!