70. The Past Which Always Hunts (13)

Everyone kept their eyes on the screen to find out how Sia will restore that world.

First thing Sia did after transmigrating was to take keys of her car and drive into a lonely valley. On her way, she called the ML to come there.

As ML was deeply in love with his white moonlight, he immediately rushed over there. When he rushed there, Sia with a evil smirk ran her car over him.

Because the ML aura was no more so the ML had to face an accident. 

Mo Ting's lip twitched. What the heck is she doing?

Sia finally admitted the ML in a hospital. The doctor declared that ML has gone into coma. While the ML's company in chaos, she quitely hired the poor FL to take care of the ML.

Immediately the status bar of the dimension became restored. Mo Ting's face became distorted. What the heck is this? Even the restorer masters were stunned!

Are you sure? In which way this world looks restored? Is the machine broken?

Mo Ling looked at the screen for a while. he knew sister Sia was awesome but he didn't know she was that awesome. Hats off to her! Being a destroyer she can even beat a restorer.

He murmured, "Only a genius can deserve her." the he slowly looked at his brother. He shook his head nah brother just got defeated by sister Sia.

Sia came out of cabin. Looking at the shocked faces of the restorer masters she said, "I am a destroyer so I know all the ways of destroying. Since I know how to destroy I also know how to fix what have been destroyed."

Then Sia looked at Mo Ting and smirked, "So are you ready to do anything for me, my slave."

Mo Ting became angry. How dare she to call him salve? He admits that he had lost the bet but..... grinding his teeth he asked, "What do you want me to do?"

Sia smiled and left without telling him what she wanted him to do. 

Mo Ling patted Mo Ting's shoulder, "Brother I thought you would be better than others. But turned out you are same as others. You also gave your neck sweetly to sister Sia to slaughter."

Mo Ting unconsciously touched his neck. 

Mo Ling continued, "You know that sister Sia doesn't like you at all. Yet you still dared to place a bet with her. What if she tells you to go around naked."

That........ she won't make such request, will she?

Mo Ling said, "Congrats on digging a hole and jumping into it."

Mo Ting became stunned. Why did he feel like his brother became somewhat like those side-kick from late night idol drama!