35. CEO wishes to Run Away (14)

*The next day*

Sia really was having a headache now. Marry that devil! Wuwuwu how is she going to survive! (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Hmmpf she was in really a bad mood.

'System what are the main leads doing?'

[ Eh....The male lead is in Emma house, trying to impress Emma ]

[ And the female lead ahem is planning how to catch the male lead's attention ]

Since She was unhappy none can be happy humpf. Now let her ruin this ML's happiness. He has a lot pride in his business eh...she will destroy his business.....

Sia immediately picked her phone and called someone, "Get me the list of all deals Daniel wants." Soon an email containing list arrived at her phone.

[ Host, who is the person helping you ]

'No need to know.'

System immediately went to give a background check and found that his host just talked with the best hacker of the country.

This host must have some plug-in or else how did she caught such a great person!

Arranging all the deals she called Ms.Blossom. Sia told her, "I want these deals at any cost." She gave me a sly smile,"Will be done." Then she left the room.

[ Host this assistant of yours is really terrifying ]

That's why she is my assistant....

[ ............... ]

Suddenly Ms.Blossom hurriedly entered Sia's office,"You have a visitor." Sia asked,"Who might that be?"

"Me", a deep and husky voice responded. Sia immediately looked back and wanted to bang her head against the wall. Why is he here now? (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Ethan Austin or to say Mo Ting told Ms.Blossom,"Leave us alone." Ms.Blossom fled like her life was on the line.

He walked up to Sia and sat on her table and in front of her. Sia said,"You  are heavy and you will break my table." She could see his lips twitching.

He said,"Kitten how long are you gonna run away from me?"

Sia immediately retorted,"Who's kitten? You are kitten! Your whole family is kitten! Go away." He smiled and said taking her hands with in his warm ones,"Hehe looks like the noble persian cat also has sharp claws."

Sia's eyes twitched," Get your paws off me." He let go off her hands. Sia asked," What do you want from me?"

He replied," You are interesting and I like you. With you around nothing is boring so it's better being around you."

He..........is annoying her because he is BORED. (╬ʘ益ʘ╬)

Sia immediately took out her sword from her space and chased after him in the office.

[ Host ehh.....where did you get the sword from? How did you pulled it out from the thin air ]

Mo Ting said while running,"Eh chasing me with the sword I gave you , how rude!"

Before Sia could hit him with the sword he caught her wrist. She tried to get herself freed when suddenly she felt something warm on her lips.

Her eyes widen in surprise.....What is this situation? A hot something licked her lips. In her daze state she heard,"Enn you are sweet."

Before she could beat him he disappeared. He stole away a kiss from her just like this........

And it was her first kiss!!!!!!

Arrrgh she feels so irked....

She slowly put away the sword in her space.

[ Host where this sword came from ]

'Oh in the previous world you gave me a space but forgot to take it back from me.'

[ ................... ]

'Anyway system I am angry. I need to bully someone. (╬ʘ益ʘ╬) '

[ What do you want to do ]

'Drug that male lead and lock that FL with him and make sure to give the ML some fake evidence that FL is the one who drugged him.'

'Tell Emma to make an apparence in middle of deed.......'

[ You are evil ]

'I am unhappy and if anything goes wrong....hehe'

#Wuwu-my-host-is-scary