16. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (14)

Sia looked at Mo Ting with cold eyes.

Mo Ting looked at the beauty in front of her. Truly a beauty to be behold. Her beauty can cause calamities and downfall of cities.

But cold as ice. She was also like this to him at first. He wonder when she will remember him.

Sia asked, "Why did you attack me?"

Mo Ting immediately returned to reality and looked at her. He answered, "I think I will ascended." The uncared look of her eyes turned focused.

She was angry at him. Who awakes somebody from cultivation like this? She was cultivating with such dedication that one day she would have ascended.

She looked at Mo Ting and sighed. It's ok it's ok. Helping him will also bring a lot of ̶m̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶̶y̶ life points.

[ .............. ]

[ Host you are weird ]

'Hey I do have my basic needs here. Besides I need to return.'

Just thinking of them blackened her face. I clenched my fists. Just wait. Just a little longer and she
will cause doom of those evil creatures.

Mo Ting suddenly broke the train of her thoughts, "Follow me."

Sia started to follow him. Curious where he is going? Lookes like none of his subordinate is nearby. In the past year she learned a lot about him.

Even though he is the mad cultivator he has many powerful subordinate who works for him. He is really organized .

Sia used those subordinate to cause trouble for heroine hehe. She knew the plot and she knew where the heroine will find treasure, how and in which time. She always leaked these news to big sects just before heroine starts her journey.

So heroine is slowly losing her favour. Who is heroine? Someone lucky who walks and find treasure so if she doesn't find then she is nothing but a ordinary cultivator.

But pity she is against a business women who uses her brain thoroughly.

"Anyway system is there any information I still have left to know?"

[ There are three kinds of dimensions dimension A, dimension B and dimension C. Currently we are in a dimension A. dimension A has high rate of success, B has middle and C has low rate of success.]

[ we are in A dimension ]

'Wow that's complicated but why is a xianxia world an A rank dimension like in novels should not it be hardest?'

[ Like I once said you read too much. We are real system and host not novel's ]

"I haven't."