143. Keep the Bear Child Away (14)

Sia came down again after getting dressed and under the watchful eyes of the When family, She went out with Mo Ting.

Looking at the mall, Sia doubted her eyes. Why is she in Mall again?

She questioned Mo Ting with her eyes. Mo Ting scratched his nose and said, "I heard women likes movie date so......"

Sia felt quite amused, "You brought me out for a date?"

Mo Ting slowly said, "We never had the time to spend time with each other. This is our 6th world together yet we never went on a date.... I just wanted to do with you what normal couples do just for a day even though we both are busy."

Sia became silent. Yeah what Mo Ting said is true. They seems to be too occupied by missions that they spend really less time with each other in the sense of romance.

Or maybe it's just her being too occupied.

This cutie has always been following her while doing his own work. He was always ready to spend time with her.

It's just her who never had the time. She felt guilty.

She interwined her hand with Mo Ting's. Five fingers filling the gaps of Mo Ting's hand.

They strolled around the mall. Eating snacks and waiting for the movie to start. Sia literally payed for all.

Mo Ting slowly murmured, "Why is our story so different from those transmigration stories... Those male lead is has so cool and powerful background with the help of which they solve all the problems of the female lead. But what about me? Weak priest who almost got killed or Troublemaker student!"

Although Mo Ting said in low voice but Sia heard it all. She let out a chuckle and asked, "Which book did you read this time?"

Mo Ting was stunned but he replied honestly, "Transmigration Supporting Female: Male God, Can't stop teasing."

Sia digested the name for a second then burst out laughing, "What did you just say? The female lead can't stop teasing the male lead? Hahaha!"

Mo Ting pouted, "Although this is the name but the male lead is the one who teases the female lead. He is so cool.... Why am I so useless?"

Sia stopped walking and turned towards Mo Ting. She hooked her arms around Mo Ting's neck and brought him closer to her.

She slowly whispered in a low voice at Mo Ting's ear, "I like the way you are. You are very attractive to me the way you are. So please don't change."

Mo Ting's face became red. He felt happy. He looked at the beautiful face of Sia. Although she is currently in the body of Wen Shu but the face he is seeing is not Wen Shu's but the enchanting face of the beautiful red haired lady whom he loves.

The atmosphere was just right. Mo Ting leaned for a kiss.

Just as their lips about to meet, Mo Ting felt a tug on his pants and heard a milky voice, "Major, you are a bad material for children. You are teaching adult stuffs to children."

Mo Ting, "..............."

WHY THE HELL IS THIS BEAR CHILD HERE?

A/N:

Hahaha... Did I just ruin a good moment?