160. Profiteer on the Floor (11)

Sia walked to the place she was sitting at and sat down again.

Sia looked at them mockingly and asked, "What shall I get next?"

Blake gritted his teeth, "You are not getting anything from us!"

Sia teased, "Really? Tsk tsk, I pity that man. He came this whole way to get you healed now when it's his turn, you are discarding him!"

Blake is a cold-hearted person. A person's life who thinks of him as a brother is not important.

After all, it's that person who thought of him as his brother, not him.

Blake held Iris's hand and pulled her, "Let's go."

The bitten man looked at him with wide eyes. He bitterly laughed.

Sia shaped her eyes over these little clowns and yawned, "So you guys are abandoned?"

The bitten man glared at her.

Sia looked at Iris and said, "Pity you got such a boyfriend. I wonder if he likes you or your body! After all, this kind of man who even gives up his comrade, how can they fell in love so quickly?"

Iris's heart finally shook.

In the book, it took a long time for the male lead to fell in love with the female lead. The male lead even let the heroine Maria tortured some times.

Such a cold-hearted man, does he really loves her? Or it's same as this weird heroine said?

Blake's face darken.

{Hero's Hatred Points: 57}

Sia narrowed her eyes. Not enough stimulation?

Fine, she will stimulate him more.

Sia again said, "Tsk tsk... But this overbearing president doesn't suit him! He is so ugly and weak!"

300000 crits on Blake!

{Hero's Negative Points: 65}

Sia ignored the black face of the male lead and walked over to the man whom she made the zombie bite.

She put her index in that man's forehead and slowly healed.

She then smiled, "Now go away!"

The man and his friends immediately rushed out of the building.

Blake gave Sia one last look then left while pulling Iris, who was glancing at Sia from time to time.

[Host, why did you heal that man]

'To play a small mind game!'

[What do you mean]

'The hero already abandoned them once so slowly their relationship will become something at the edge of the iceberg. Because of them, many others will also not wish to be with the male lead.'

'After all, who wants to be abandoned heartlessly.'

'I wonder what will happen to this male lead when he will lose all his supporting characters! After they help male lead so much, their sudden disappearance will affect the main leads.'

'I just wish to know how much will they affect the main leads.'

[This can be done like this?]

'System, sometimes you act silly! How did you become a top system just like this? Did you have a backdoor?'

[You are your whole family had back door!!! This system had no backdoor]

'Can't deny. I really had back door.'

[.........]