141. Keep the Bear Child Away (12)

Sia crumpled the page and threw it in the trash can again.

The maid who came into her room to give her some evening refreshment shuddered and got out of the room as soon as possible.

The maid immediately faced the three people of the Wen family which scared the hell out of her. She trembled as she asked, "Madame, did I do anything wrong?"

Mother Wen shook her hand, "Oh no, dear! You didn't! We just wanted to ask what is Wen Shu doing in the room for so long? She seems to have shut herself down after coming home yesterday!"

The maid's lips twitched as she saw Master and young master nodding, after hearing madame talking. Just like chicks following a hen.

She replied respectfully, "Miss seems to be drawing."

Wen Xu, brother of Wen Shu asked, "What is she drawing?"

The maid replied while being confused, "It seems like designs of dresses. Miss has crumbled a lot of papers and each had a design of dresses."

Wen Xu looked at his mother and father. All of their eyes had the same message, 'Is this a new hobby of hers?'

Mrs. Wen shrugged, "Well, maybe. Now the question is, can she enter the fashion industry?"

Mr. Wen sighed, "But her major is not fashion designing."

Wen Xu said, "It's better for us to keep her away from the fashion industry, or else she might harm that industry with her novice knowledge."

Mrs. Wen asked while being worried, "Will you two be able to reject her when she wishes to enter a fashion show or open a shop?"

Mr. Wen and Wen Xu looked at each other for a while. Finally, Wen Xu weakly said, "I shall try."

While Sia crumpled another paper and gritted her teeth, "System, you son of a......."

She could not finish her curse as the system interfered.

[Host, I did nothing. Why are you cursing me?]

"Then tell me why the heck the side mission is becoming a top designer when the original owner didn't even study fashion designing?"

[ This mission is decided by my higher-ups. It has nothing to do with me]

[I forgot to tell you that, I don't have a mother so you can continue cursing but it's not cursing me at the time]

Sia, "...................."

Sia finally sighed and asked pitifully, "At least can you give me the skill of designing?"

[ Yes, you can buy skill from skill shop but host I am curious. You have visited many worlds and also have seen many different kinds of designs. Why don't you copy them? Why are you trying to create your own design? Is not copying much easier?]

Sia replied, "Yes copying is much easier but it's not my work. Who knows maybe there is a person who has the same idea as a person from our previous mission world, so if I copy, won't I be destroying someone's else creativity?"

Sia looked through the window, "Although I am a destroyer, I have no interest in destroying someone else who has nothing to do with the plot or the main leads."

Sia sneered, "System, you should stop following those heroine examples who uses her world's design and plot in the parallel world where they transmigrate."

[Host, you are a difficult person]

Sia smirked, "That's why the main leads will have a hard time."

Twirling the pen in her hand, she smiled evilly, "I am a very difficult person to deal with."