150. Profiteer on the Floor (1)

​ A⃢​ r⃢​ c⃢​ ​ 7⃢ ​

A book with a green and black design appeared in front of Sia. Just by looking at the design, Sia knew what the world is next. Zombie Apocalypse!

Sia sighed. In the end, she never could avoid this dimension. Back then, Sia always avoided this one certain world. Sia doesn't have OCD but this world just disgusted her.

So she always avoided this world. In the end, she got pitted with this dimension in her punishment world. Well, this whole world is supposed to be her punishment so she is not surprised that she got zombie apocalypse.

Well, still she wished not to get this world.

Sia started to read this book. Just reading the first few pages, she turned away her face in disgust.

At first, this genre of the world disgusted her. Now the main leads of the world also disgusted her.

To put the whole story in simple words, the female lead is a reader who transmigrated in the Zombie Apocalypse book she read. She worked hard to survive and at the last hooked the actual male lead of the book and became the winner replacing the actual heroine of the book.

There is the thing, Sia hates this kind of female leads. Why do they hook the male lead of the actual story? Can't they find someone else?

Sia's point is, you have read the whole book. You also have read the romance of male and female lead. Then why do you hook up with the male lead when you know he is the actual female lead's? Especially when engaging in romance, do you never imagine that the man who is holding you is suppose to hold someone else?

Even if you transmigrated before the main leads fell in love and hooked the male lead, it doesn't change anything. The fact that you snatched someone when you know, he is someone else's is just horrible. Especially when it's not a mission.

Sia can put down her prejudice if the female lead has a system and it commanded her to get the male lead's love. She can understand that to survive, the female lead did this. But without any mission like this, the new female lead hooking the male lead just irritates her.

Just saying, love is blind, no one knows who they will fall in love with is just an excuse. How can you love someone when you know from the time you saw the person and know he is someone else?

[Host are you ready to transfer]

'Wait, show me my stats!"

[Ok]

•●◉✿[ Status ]✿◉●•

Name: Sia Wright

Age:23

Charm: 80/100

Strength: 50/100

Skill: Cultivation: Divine Eye, Business management, Cultivation, PR matters

Life points: 1,328,000

Titles: Cultivation Genius, Business Tyrant, Combat, Magic, hacking

Completed Mission: 5

Sia looked at the stats and knew this system cheated her a lot but we'll, it's her own system. Forgive it anyway.

Sia looked at the strength and thought for a while. She doesn't trust her golden finger in this kind of world at all. So it's better if she has more strength.

'System, max my strength.'

[Ding, Strength has been maxed. LP left:328,000]

Sia looked at the white space with contempt. This system never gives up when it comes to cheating her with LP.

What can she do? Sia sighed, "Transfer."

[Transferring........20%.......40%......60%......80%...... Prepare to transfer]

[Transfer is successful]

Sia again fell into darkness while of course, stupid headache accompanied her.