42. Fire General reporting to study (3)

Sia went out of the room. She looked around and confirmed where she currently is. Turns out this is the Ministry of Magic.

Ok, now let's go to Merlin Academy. After getting out of the Ministry of Magic, she immediately used her broom to fly towards Merlin Academy.

Well, flying on a broom is quite something! She prefers flying on airplanes more!

Looking at the huge gate of Merlin Academy the only thing that came into her mind was it would be fun to destroy this castle.

[ Host........YOU HAVE TO PROTECT IT NOT DESTROY IT! ]

'I know, I know! You don't have to shout, ah!'

The gatekeepers of Merlin Academy are the stone lions. Sia immediately took out the fake acceptance letter which she got from the Ministry of Magic.

The stone lions cast their gaze at the letter, then nodded at her as they opened the huge gate.

Now as far as she knew, she has to go to the girls' dormitory first. But, looking at the academy in front of her, she really wanted to curse.....

'It's so huge! How am I freaking supposed to know where the dormitory is when I don't even know the way?!'

As she looked around she spotted a cute boy. Sia immediately asked him,"Can you tell me how I can go to the girls' dormitory?" He immediately told her,"Go to the left, then to the right."

After thanking him Sia followed his direction.That boy looked really cute ( ' ▽ ' ) but he looked a little like the flirty type though.

But this seems wrong! Why are there so many male students around the girls' dormitory?

Sia immediately caught a nearby male student," Umm, is this the girls' dormitory?" He immediately let out a chuckle, "I assume you were scammed by Luca. This is the boys' dormitory."

'Whaaaaaaat?!'

[ ................ ]

[ Host got scammed ]

[ Hail that boy ]

[ Serves you right ]

If she could, she would've torn down this annoying system. 

'Calm down Sia! Calm down! C'mon you could do this! Calm down! You really don't want to cause a scene here so.....'

She asked," Then please tell me the way to the girls' dormitory." He immediately told her the right direction.

Sia was about to leave, but she suddenly saw a girl trying to open the door of the boys' dormitory.

Come to think of it, in the book, it was stated that the heroine mistakenly went to the boy's dorm where she met the hero and becomes his buddy match. How interesting!

Sia immediately walked towards her, "Excuse me, this is the boys' dormitory!" There is no way Sia is going to let her meet the hero!

She exclaimed,"Is that so? Then can I follow you to girls' dorm?" Sia nodded. She had a feeling that this heroine is not as innocent as she looks....

....................🄴🄳🄸🅃🄴🄳...................