132. Keep the Bear Child Away (3)

Chen Beichen entered the room and asked, "What are you two doing?" With a tsk, both Sia and Chen Beiting snorted and looked at the other side.

Chen Beichen suddenly felt like he was dealing with two children. He looked at the lady who was acting childish.

Sia noticed his gaze and looked at him. That stare sent chills down on Chen Beichen's spine. So cold stare!

Sia stood up and patted the wrinkles of her dress then walked towards Chen Beichen. Chen Beiting looked at Sia bored. Is she going to strike a conversation with his father now like all others?

But unfortunately, Sia is bound to do the complete opposite.

She stood in front of Chen Beichen and said, "You all have spoiled this child too much. Just because he is a little better than his pear, why call him genius?? Beware, when he meets a real genius he will get embarrassed!"

Chen Beichen was caught a little unprepared. What's with this sudden off-topic topic?

While little Beiting was stunned. He grinds his teeth and walked over to Sia with his little legs and stood in front of her proudly.

But this picture was quite wrong because of the height difference. Sia was wearing heels and was around 5" 7 while little Beiting was not more than 3"9. It rather felt like an ant was showing arrogance in front of an elephant.

He said in his soft, milky voice, "I am not a fake genius." He stubbornly looked at Sia as if his stubborn look could make her believe it. Sia crouched down and ruffled little Beiting's head.

But her next word made Beiting want to bite her. She said, "Of course! How can fake genius admit they are not genius?"

Here comes another bear child. No worries, she already handled a bear child. She can also handle this one.

[I suddenly sympathize with the bear child you dealt with]

Humf. That bear child is living a good life!

The-so-called-bear-child-Mo-Ling-who-was-in-far-away-future: "............"

Sia then looked at the male lead, bowed, and left the room. Stunned Chen Beichen looked at his son who had the bulging red cheek because of rage.

He narrowed his eyes, someone actually got his son express so much expression!

Thinking of the woman who looked seven points to his son, his expression eased. He looked at the back of Wen Shu and frowned. Now, how to chase her away?

Suddenly he felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked at saw his son looking at his with a stubborn look, "I am a real genius, right?"

Chen Beichen, ".................."

Seriously they were fighting on this topic!! How childish! Wait one of these parties is a child!

Chen mother was a little disappointed to see Wen Shu return so quickly. She muttered under her breath, "Why didn't she utilize this opportunity well?"

Wen mother asked, "Did you say something, sister?" Chen mother denied.

Wen mother snorted in her heart. Humf, trying to tie her innocent baby with her lawless son, really brave! Fortunately, her baby has good eyes.