64. The Past Which Always Hunts (7)

The next morning when Mrs. Mo and Mr. Mo was having breakfast in the dining table, little Sia emarged from her room.

Mrs. Mo smiled at her and asked, "Sia, auntie has made some pancakes! Why don't you try some?"

Sia looked at Mrs. Mo for a while then silently sat on the table. Mrs. Mo immediately gave her a pancake on a plate with maple syrup.

Mr. Mo observed Sia for a while then suddenly said, "Do you know why your parents died?"

The fork on Sia's hand stopped. Mrs. Mo was shocked. She immediately nudged Mr. Mo and whispered, "What the heck do you think you are talking about?"

Mr. Mo gave Mrs. Mo no heed as he continued, "Sia do you know about restorers and destroyers? No! Do you specifically know about Jack from power panel-7?"

Sia nodded, "Yes, I heard of him. He is the restorer with the record of never failing in a mission. Pride of power panel-7."

Mr. Mo nodded in satisfaction, "Correct! That day he accidentally changed the energy panel and as a result your apartment building was caught on fire."

Sia clenched her little fists, "So was he punished?" Mr. Mo shook his head, "No, the authority saved him by putting the blame on his poor, innocent fixer."

Mrs. Mo couldn't take it anymore so she immediately grabbed Mr. Mo and brought him into the next room and locked the door.

She shouted, "Mo Yichen, what do you think you were doing back there?"

Mr. Mo sighed and asked, "Have you noticed her eyes?" Mrs. Mo became silent.

How could she not? Thoes beautiful eyes which should be full of emotion was soulless and void of any emotion.

Mr. Mo said, "She already tried to suicide once. Thank God, Mo Ling was there to stop her! But can you be sure that she won't try again?"

Mrs. Mo sighed, "So what do you want to do?"

Mr. Mo smiled, "I want to give her a reason to keep on living. A chance to bring her back to life."

Mrs. Mo asked, "How?"

Mr. Mo said, "Jack is proud of his record, right? So I will create a destroyer who can destroy his record, who will take his crown. And a person who will truly start living after destroying him."

Mrs. Mo askd, "Is there no other way?"

Mr. Mo shook his head.

A/N:........  There will be no updates in this month. Really busy............[ Personal problem ]