67. The Past Which Always Hunts (10)

Days passed and as passing time Sia became more strong. Sia became the apple of destroyer masters and the idol of students.

They all were sure Sia will definitely become a great destroyer.

today when Sia returned home early. After entering the home, she saw a weird scene. Mo Ling was throwing confetties all around the house while the Mo couple lovingly looked at him.

Have they suddenly rose a emotion of deep love for that bear child or if not then they must have gone mad!

Normally Auntie would smack Mo Ling for messing the house but today she is happily watching him!

has she entered the wrong house? Sia looked back and checked. Doesn't look like she entered the wrong house?

Mo Ling saw Sia and rushed towards her, "Do you know? Do you know? Brother Ting is returning home tomorrow!" Suddenly the temperature of the room dropped. Mo couple felt a chill on their back.

Sia nodded at Mo Ling and slowly walked towards her room. She went in and closed the door.

Mr.Mo murmured, "Why do I feel like Sia doesn't like Mo Ting?" Mrs.Mo awkwardly smiled, "How can that be? She never met Mo Ting or even talked to him."

Mr.Mo nodded, "Maybe this was just a piece of my imagination."

While the Mo couple was confused Mo Ling knew the real reason very well. Sia was a proud person. She was often compared to Mo Ting by the destroyers masters which caused her much dissatisfaction. 

Unknowingly, Sia started to hate Mo Ting. Mo Ling didn't dare to think what will happen if these two come face to face. Sia was like fire while Mo Ting was like ice.

When they come face to face, they are bound to fight. His brother may be good but sister Sia............ She is a complete different case. She is even worst than Mo Ting and he can bet on that.

Suddenly the door of the house opened. A young man with short white hair and well built body entered the house. 

Mrs. Mo immediately became excited, "My son, you have returned.  How was your trainning." Mo Ting smiled, "Good."

Mo Ling suddenly jumped on Mo Ting, "Brother,I missed you soooo much." Mo Ting's lips twitched, "Aren't you already fourteen? Why do you still behave like a child? "

Mo Ling sulked, "Sure enough you don't love me. Only sister Sia loves me the most."

Mo Ling ran away unhappily while leaving a confused Mo Ting behind. Who is Sia?