66. The Past Which Always Hunts (9)

The next many people of power panel - 7 was focused on the corridor. Because Mo Yichen, a famous fixer was walking along with a small girl.

The girl was emotionless like nothing in the world mattered to her. Many wondered who this girl might be?

But they couldn't keep on looking at them as they were glared by Mo Yichen. Never mind, their work was more interesting!

While the Destroyers Department were having a headache. Can anybody please explain to this great lord that they don't take trainee in middle of the year?

But, oops who would explain? Who dared to disobey great lord Mo Yichen? So grinding their teeth, they accepted Sia in the Department.

The destroyer masters were really displeased. Why would not they be? After all a new trainee was thrown at them in the middle of the year!

But soon all their displeasure went to drain. They were grinning ear to ear. How could they not! This new piece of meat ball was a genius!

She had a great understanding. They never needed to repeat a thing as she could grab the main point at the first time.

Soon, Sia became a existence to be respected. Masters just loved her while students respected her. Masters always flaunted about her to others! After, Mo Ting she was the next genius they groomed.

But there was someone who didn't give a damn about Sia. He always went to find trouble with her. And Sia let that person do whatever he wanted.

Burnt her books, no problem! She had already memorised the whole book. Broke her table, she will buy a new. Causing trouble in front of her class, be her guest.

That person was Mo Ling. Maybe Sia longed for love as she had lost her family so she opened up to the little Mo Ling. Pampering him to no end.

Mo Ling also knew this. So whenever he was bullied, he would drag Sia to bully back. Master called his parents, he would bring Sia as his guardian.

Other students accepted that soon Mo Ling will ascend the heaven because of Sia.

Mo Ling also knew that Sia pampered him. After all, who wouldn't love a cute little boy like him, hmph. That's why, he dared to be arrogant in front of Sia. He also loved her dearly.

But Mo Ling loved his brother Mo Ting more. Mo Ting left home the day Sia entered their home.

He wondered when his dear brother would return. Well, since he is not here let's go back and disturb sister Sia. Here he comes!

Mo Ling immediately took a U-turn and went to find Sia.