131. Keep the Bear Child Away (2)

Mrs. Chen immediately brought Sia to a room and left her there alone. Sia looked at the room and decided that this should be the room of the son of the male lead.

She looked at the table and saw a rubric cube. She saw this in many worlds but never tried it. So, she sat on the sofa of the room and tried to match the rubric cube.

When little Chen Beiting entered the room, he saw a woman playing with his rubric cube.

No to be accurate, she was messing with his rubric cube cause from her style it can be seen, she never touched a rubric cube before.

So in the place of placing the colors, she was mismatching them more.

Looking at his rubric cube's distorted appearance, he finally couldn't take it anymore. He walked over her and took his rubric cube.

Under Sia's watchful eyes, he matched the rubric cube in 3 minutes. After matching, he thought about this woman.

Knowing his grandma, this must be his new mother candidate. He was about to insult Sia then suddenly the rubric cube in his hand was taken by her.

He saw her trying to match the rubric cube following his way. She took a total of 10 minutes to match the cube. She then shoved the cube at him and said, "Mismatch it again!"

Chen Beiting doubtfully looked at her then mismatched it. Sia took it and this time, it took her 5 minutes. Like this, she tried a few more times and finally ended matching the cube at 1 minute 56 sec which stunned little Chen Beiting.

Sia was satisfied and proudly looked at Chen Beiting. While little Beiting looked at the cube doubtfully then said, "You knew how to do it!"

The soft milky voice was really good to ear but Sia found it irritating. This bear child dared to question her skill!

Sia denied, "I learned just now!"

Chen Beiting accused, "No way! You played me! You knew how to match rubric cube!!"

Chen Beichen came home and saw his mother talking with Mrs.Wen. He immediately knew what's going on. He climbed the stairs silently and walked over to his son's room.

After opening the door, he was stunned. Like two stubborn bulls, one girl and one child were looking at each other. If glares could eat, they would have eaten each other alive.

He heard his son saying, "You Knew it! You cheated! How can someone learn this in so little time?"

Then heard a reply from the young lady, "Of course not! I am a genius. You are a fake genius that's why it took time for you to learn. What is it has to do with me?"

Little Beiting shouted, "I am not a fake genius!"

Chen Beichen was stunned....... What's going on here?