138. Keep the Bear Child Away (9)

Chen Beichen looked at the woman who held his hand tightly. Looking at the unsightly wound bleeding, his heart started to bleed.

The nurses who came to give aid started to hurry him to follow them to the hospital as they couldn't take their hands apart.

Chen Beichen looked around and saw Wen Shu hugging his son and the major who came talking with her. He shouted her name.

Sia looked at the Male Lead and walked over him. Chen Beichen stretched out his hand to take Chen Beiting but Chen Beiting declined.

He said, "Dad, you take aunty to hospital. I will follow you with Aunty Shu." Chen Beichen felt this plan was reasonable as he can not carry Chen Beiting all the way and do all the formalities so he nodded.

Poor Sia' who's opinion was completely discarded and still had the bear child in her hand, ∑(゚ロ゚〃)

The small devil smiled at her with delight, "Aunty, let's go!"

Sia had a sudden impulse to throw this bear child away. Looking around she spotted Mo Ting talking with a soldier. She immediately walked over to him and to Mo Ting's surprise a bear child was shoved to his arms.

Both the bear child and he looked at each other innocently.

In the end, Mo Ting had to carry this little teddy bear and accompany Sia to the hospital while scaring away the soldiers.

Is this the same scary Major they knew? Why does he look like a soft family husband?

When they reached the hospital, Chen Beichen easily entered the hospital with the help of his bodyguards while Sia and Mo Ting stuck at the entrance because of the reporters. 

Mo Ting steadily carried Chen Beiting in his one arm while he held Sia on his other. Soldiers around them tried to make a way for them.

One of the reporters stopped them and asked, "Major, such a big thing happened, what's your comment on this situation? Did this situation occur because of the negligence of the army?"

Mo Ting expressionlessly said, "No comment." 

The reporter didn't want to give up, he wanted a piece of news to write so he asked, "Major who is this lady and child in your arms?"

This time Mo Ting looked at the reporter and said, "This is the child of one of the victims and the lady is my girlfriend."

Before the reporter could probe farther he heard a milky voice saying, "Lies! Aunty is yet to fall in love, how did she become your girlfriend?"

The reporter widens his eyes while all soldiers also looked at the major and tsked... Although the major is handsome, he seems to yet to get the beauty. The embarrassing thing is the beauty did not tear his lie but the child he is carrying did.

Mo Ting felt he was carrying a hot potato while Sia just hid his lips with her hand and laughed without making a sound.

Chen Beiting still continued to teach while looking at Mo Ting with his big, innocent eyes, "Uncle lying is bad. If you do this, what are you going to teach your children?"

Mo Ting gritted his teeth and whispered to Chen Beiting, "what I teach my children has nothing to do with you."

Then with long strides, he entered the hospital with Chen Beiting and Sia. So embarrassed! Now how can he face those soldiers in the future?!

All is this little teddy bear's fault! Mo Ting glared at Chen Beiting.

Little Beiting innocently looked at Mo Ting... What did he do? He only told the truth! Though he did in intentionally, major cannot sue him anyway!