54. Fire General reporting to study (15)

No matter what he didn't lose his grip on Sia's hand. So she resigned to her fate and let a certain puppy happily eat her tofu for a while.

Sia concentrated back on the fight between two leads. Lizzy said, "I want my parents back." Sia sighed hearing her.

Weren't they both same? She wants her parents while she wants revenge and another chance to repent!

Mo Ting tightened his grip on Sia's hand. Like he read her mind he said, "Both of you aren't same."

Sia wanted to refute but he cut her off, "Your revenge is justified but her isn't. Her parents died naturally. Bringing them back to life literally means reviving undeads."

Sia sighed. He continued, "You want to make things right while she is greedy. Everything was going well with her. She was popular, loved and had a life partner who would dote on her but she still wants more."

"In this world one cannot have everything. In many story don't they villainess have doting parents but they become unable to get their beloved's love. There are some god blessed people who have both through."

Sia sighed. Yes, that's true. What's inside the heroine's is greed now.......

Ariel trembling with anger shouted, "Just for your parents you will destroy many other children's parents?"

Lizzy replied, "I don't care." Ariel said, "Then don't blame me for being rude." He started release one after another ring of strong attack.

[ Host shouldn't the hero appease the heroine and shower her with love so that she forgets all her unhappiness ]

Sia sheepishly smiled. she might just be the reason why the hero is different from book?

She forcefully tied them together. They faced no trial no make their bond stronger. And as hero and heroine they don't wish for a comfortable life. They rather wish for a life full of danger and adventures.

[ Host why are you so detailed? How do you know how to weaken the main couple's bond when this should be your third mission ]

'Ah is that so?'

[ Host you seems to know how to do a mission perfectly! The more days pass the more different and difficult you are becoming ]

Is she? Remembering the flashes of memories Sia laughed. Maybe she will change more with the time passing.

Sia then concentrated on the main couple but noticed out of nowhere the Professors and students already have appeared.

'Damn, you system! For you I missed a good show!'

[ ................... ]

[ You started to curse! Very Good! ]

"........."

'Sorry, system.'