171. Act of Reality (4)

Finn softly placed some papers on Sia's desk and took a step back. He respectfully said, "I have erased all the remaining proofs... Only the one on your desk is left."

Sia nodded and signed Finn to leave the room.

Just as Finn left the room and system appeared. Sia looked through the evidence quickly.

For a major project, the Wright family and the Layne family clashed. In the end, the Layne family suddenly met an accident, which is why the Wright group got the project and became successful.

So the whole accident was planned by her father.

Sia slowly rubbed her head. System asked, "What are you going to do now?"

Sia frowned, "It's impossible for me to let someone catch my parents.... So of course there is only one way.... Get rid of Mary!"

System asked, "Won't that be injustice?"

Sia smirked, "When a transmigrated heroine snatches away the golden fingers of real heroine, you don't say it's injustice but when I save my parents, it's injustice."

System spitted out, "But that's scripted."

System immediately wanted to beat himself. Shit, he said it!

Sia smirked, "This is also scripted. Only those heroine, who reborn or transmigrated as a villain has those back stories where they are innocent. I am not them."

Sia sneered, "I am a villain in this story, so this report in scripted by fixers and 100% true in this dimension."

Sia walked over to her office's washroom and flushed the evidence.

Then she sat on her table and took another report which consists of all intimate moments of Mary and Ven.

She softly traced the pictures and smirked, "System, guess how much angry will Mary be if I use her as a tool to help out my company and ruin her plan?"

System shuddered. He felt Sia was planning something big.

Sia looked at the pictures, "I admire her. She really lived a life with her parent's killer. But that doesn't mean I will let her ruin my family. Every single thing has it's own karma. Black is white and white is also black."

System asked, "What do you mean?"

Sia replied, "Suppose the real Sia of the story had a child and somehow the child survived. Then if the child takes revenge on Mary, it will also be justified as Mary killed the child's mother. Life to death is a strange circle. So the whole right and wrong is just a person's point of view. For Mary, she is right taking revenge. Same for if the original owner had a child, he or she will also be justified for his or her revenge."

Sia smirked, "And thus I am justified protecting my family." System rolled his eyes. The whole point of her nonsense is brain washing him. Don't think he doesn't know!

Sia's phone suddenly rang. She picked up and heard her mother say, "Sia, Ven has been possessed by a ghost. Now they are performing an exorcism. You also come, we are going to pay a visit to them."

Sia frowned. What kind of plot is this? This never happened before besides this dimension is not a ghost based one.

Sia felt something was off about this so she said, "OK I will come. You go there before."

Then she told system, "Follow me. I also want to see what went wrong with the plot."