148. Keep the Bear Child Away (19)

Sia again sat back and looked at the heroine, "Let's talk seriously now. Why are you getting married and why do you want us to adopt him of all people?"

Lin Xi Hua clenched her fist and said, "His grandparents aren't stable enough to take care of him after his father's bankruptcy and why I am getting married... I am sorry I can't tell you!"

The female lead started to sob again. Sia narrowed her eyes and called out, "System!"

[Reporting to host, the second male lead doesn't want to let Chen Beichen off the hook even after his bankruptcy because they are stepbrother and his mother died because of Chen Beichen's father. The heroine made a deal with the second male lead]

[The deal is she will get married to him and he must let go of the male lead]

'But why would she go that far? I mean she can just raise her child and forget about the male lead. I remember her attachment towards the male lead was minimum at from the start."

[Host that's because you didn't let Chen Beiting and her interact as a result, she rather became close to the male lead first]

'So either way, all is my fault!'

[No that is your job]

The system hurridly denied. What will it do if the host goes in gloom mode again?

Sia slowly sighed. Just because she didn't let a mother and child interact with each other and made the truth come out first, the plot distorted to this stage.

Sia looked at the female lead and smiled, "Alright we will take care of Chen Beiting."

Mo Ting glared at her while Lin Xi Hua smiled at Sia with a graditute. Sia felt funny seeing the female lead feeling gratitude towards herself. She wonders what will the heroine feel if she ever finds out she is the reason for her doom.

Finally, after they bade goodbye to the female lead, Mo Ting spoke out, "WHY the HELL did you agree?"

Sia smiled, "A hidden mission!"

Mo Ting touched his forehead, "Now what?" Sia shrugged, "I guess early preparation of how to raise a child. Maybe this will help us with our own."

Mo Ting became red. He slowly asked, "Preparation for our own child?" Sia found his expression really cute so she laughed.

While Mo Ting became fired up! Sure, he will get experience so when they have a child, he will be the best dad ever!!

Sia slowly walked over the guest room and opened the door. She saw Chen Beiting sitting in a corner of the room. She asked, "Not asleep yet!"

Chen Beiting looked at her for a while then walked over to her. He then stretched out his hands. Sia felt extremely helpless. She crouched down and picked him up.

She laid down on the bed while hugging Chen Beiting tightly and ordered Mo Ting, "Leave the room, and oh don't forget to lock the door."

Mo Ting asked with expectation, "Can I?" Sia immediately rejected, "No! Get out!"

Mo Ting glared at Chen Beiting and poor Chen Beiting asked himself what did he do now?

He feels like he will have a hard time in the future.

Mo Ting felt this bear child is taking Sia away from him!

While Sia massaged her forehead. Great! Just great! She needs to take care of two children now!

A/N: Please check my comment on this paragraph!👉