Bio

Ahri

Age: 18

Age: 18

Height: 5'8

Personality: Calm, Soothing, Caring

A charismatic and charming kitsune who enjoys spending time with and meeting new people. She was ostracized when she was young for her vastaya heritage, she made a promise to herself that she wouldn't let anyone ever feel alone or hurt after that.

Likes: Meeting New People, Socializing, The Beach, Her Friends.

Dislikes: Being Alone, Feeling left Out, Anyone Making Fun of Her Features.

Akali

Age: 18

Age: 18

Height: 5'6

Personality: Rebellious, Hot headed, Tough

Akali had a strange childhood with her being mostly secluded to train on her own. She was enrolled one day into an actual school where she met Y/n. They bonded and spent a lot of time together. She was gifted a necklace by Y/n which she still hangs proudly on her neck. Everything was fine until her parents forbade her to see y/n again. She ran away from home at the age of 16 until Ahri discovered her.

Likes: Her kunai, Ramen, Graffiti, Her Friends, Cookies and Cream.

Dislikes: Authority figures, People that talk too much.

Evelynn

Age: 18

Age: 18

Height: 5'9

Personality: Flirty, Protective, Scary

Evelynn grew up in the rough part of town, she made her way up by taking many people down. Her attitude earned her wealth and her power earned her fear. She joined up with Ahri to help found K/DA. She knows people and often has ways of making things happen around places.

Likes: Chocolate, Cherries, Her Friends, Cars, Gossip.

Dislikes: Anyone who goes after her friends

Kai'sa

Age: 18

Age: 18

Height: 5'7

Personality: Quiet, Shy, Thoughtful

Kai'sa never grew up with any Friends, she moved around a lot from place to place. She picked up dancing and found it as a way to remember the people and the cultures she's experienced. She joined up with K/DA before akali joined.

Likes: Dancing, Quiet, Her Friends, Strawberry Ice Cream.

Dislikes: Loud Obnoxious People.