Chapter 9

Any of you ever noticed that you are now addicted to my story.

I made my way out of my house and to the arcade at around 4:55. I just chilled for a few minutes and leaned againts a wall until I heard a car pull up. I then hear a honk coming from the car. I look up and see ahri waving to me happily. I push off the wall and walk to the car.

I open the door and see ahri moving to the side. She patted the seat lightly and smiled brightly. I sat down next to her

Ahri: "I'm so glad you made it now pay up girls."

Akali: "Aww damnit."

Evelynn: "Whatever."

Akali turned around and handed 20 bucks to ahri. Evelynn pulled a 20 out of her purse and gave it to her.

Ahri put the money inside her own purse. I was slightly confused

Me: "Did you really just bet on wether I would come or not?"

Evelynn: "Yes."

Well at least she's honest.

I sat back in the seat and closed my eyes until ahri tapped my arm. I open up my eyes again and turn to face her.

Ahri: "The carnival is going to be really cool, do you like carnivals?"

Me: "It's alright."

Ahri: "Do you go to carnivals often?"

Me: "No, I usually don't have the time."

She tilted her head before smiling

Ahri: "Well I'm glad you had time to come it means a lot."

She smiled warmly at me and turned back to face forward again.

Akali: "Mind telling me a bit more about you."

Me: "I would rather not but it seems like you won't care, so go ahead ask."

Ahri: "If you're not comfortable telling us about yourself that's fine you don't have to."

Akali: "It's not anything too personal, just some basic question if you're fine with awnsering."

Me: "Like I said go ahead."

Akali: "Have you ever traveled outside of the west?"

I leaned back on the seat

Me: "I traveled to Korea when I was young if that counts."

Ahri seemed to perk up

Ahri: "한국어하세요"

I turn to her

Me: "그래도 내 한국은 좀 녹슬어"

Akali: "Did you enjoy your time in Korea."

Me: "No."

Ahri gasps

Ahri: "Why not!?"

Her tails were up and her ears were perked up.

Me: "I'd rather not get into it."

Ahri: "Oh... Sorry."

The car fell silent for abit until we made it to the carnival.

Ahri: "Thank you Carl, please pick us up at 8:30."

The driver nodded and all of us got out. How rich is she?

Ahri grabbed my hand and dragged me to a stand

Ahri: "Ooh this one looks fun."

Akali: "I'm down."

The booth had a game where you had a gun and you had to shoot the target to get a prize.

???: "1 buck a try."

Akali gave the man a dollar and grabbed the gun. The target started moving and she missed every shot.

Evelynn: "Let me try darling."

She paid the man and started shooting she also kissed every shot.

Ahri: "I have fox like reflexes, I think I s stand a better chance."

Her tails were wagging, she look excited to try. She also paid and started to shoot, guess what she also missed.

Evelynn: "So much for fox like recourses."

She seemed sad and her ears were lowered along with her tails. I sighed may as well give it a shot.

I pulled out a buck and used apnoea rush. I took my time and aimed, I only needed one shot to hit the target.

The man clapped

???: "Congratulations choose your prize young man."

I had seen ahri eying a particular prize, a weird fox looking stuffed toy with a red and orange color scheme. I grabbed it and looked at it closely for a second.

Me: "I'll take this one."

The man nodded and the next group of people came up to play. I handed the stuffed toy to ahri and slid my hands back into my pockets.

Ahri: "You're... Giving it to me?"

Me: "If you don't want it, I know someone who will."

Ahri: "Oh no, I want it, I just didn't expect you to give it to me."

I stay quiet and keep walking next to them.

Akali: "What about that game."

She pointed to a game with rings and poles.

We all walked forward to the game

???: "5 bucks a try."

I whispered under my breath

Me: "Well shit I'm broke."

Ahri walked forward and paid

Ahri: "Win the prize for me please."

The man handed me the rings, alright guess I'm overusing my ability now.

I activate apnoea rush again and start throwing the rings I landed all of them.

Akali: "Ooh this looks cool."

She pointed to a panda stuffed animal. I picked it up and handed it to her before sliding my hands back into my pockets again.

Evelynn: "You're giving all these gifts to my girls, you're making me jealous~"

Me: "Choose a game then."

She grabbed my arm and walked around for a bit before choosing a game. She pointed to a tiger plushie.

Evelynn: "Get that one."

She handed me 5 dollars I paid the woman and picked up the ball. The point of the game was to make it into these wholes at the back. I activated apnoea rush again and threw each ball into the hole. After winning the game I gave grab the tiger plushie and handed it to evelynn.

She smirked

Evelynn: "Imagine all the prizes we could get with you."

I rolled my eyes but under the facade I was completely exhausted. The effect of over using apnoea was starting to take effect. The exhaustion was starting to take it's toll.

Evelynn: "Y/n?"

Me: "Huh?"

I look up at evelynn

Evelynn: "We were telling you to help us won kai'sa a prize."

I turned to kai'sa

Kai'sa: "If it's not too much of a big deal, could you get that one."

She pointed to a purple duck plushie don't fail me now body.

I activated apnoea rush and quickly did the same game with the ball. And got the toy to kai'sa, she seemed really happy.

Ahri: "Let's go play some other games."

I can't keep overusing my ability, I know my limits, so why am I pushing my self?