Chapter 10

My vision was already getting blurry and my breathing was staggering.

Ahri: "Y/n are you okay?"

I focused up and calmed my self down.

Me: "Yeah."

I straightened up my back more and walked around like nothing happened. Relax y/n you can power through this.

Ahri: "Ooh this game next."

It was a similar game to before but you had to pay 1 buck for 10 shots.

Ahri: "Get the bear!"

Akali: "Yeah get the bear!"

Evelynn: "Get the bear!"

They chanted ot and started cheering me on. No, no more I won't use my ability, I can still pull this off.

I went to the stand and grabbed the gun. I started shooting and I missed every shot.

Akali: "Did you start drinking something?"

Shit

Me: "No, I just need one more chance."

I started panicking inside but reluctantly activated my ability again. I landed all the shots and knocked down the bear. The woman picked up the bear and handed it to me.

???: "Nice shot kid."

I fake smiled and haded the best to ahri.

Ahri: "Keep it."

An alarm suddenly went off

Ahri: "And that's our cue to leave, c'mon."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along outside to the street.

Akali: "I hear this movie was pretty good."

Kai'sa who had been mostly silent this whole time finally spoke.

Kai'sa: "Yeah, it was a comedy right?"

The same driver as before came up and all of us got in the car together.

Akali: "Yeah I think so."

I sat down next to ahri again and laid back in my seat with my new stuffed bear. Oh shit I'm going to pass out.

Ahri PoV

We continued chatting with each other for a few minutes until Carl finally made it to the movie theater.

Akali: "This is going to be great."

All of us get out of the car and I noticed y/n wasn't here.

Evelynn: "Where's y/n?"

We all turn back to the car and y/n was still in his seat. I open up the door and his body fell over onto the ground.

Akali: "Yo is he good!?"

I squat down to him and try to wake him up. I shook him lightly then akali told me to move over.

She shared violently shaking him but he didn't show any reaction.

Evelynn: "Move darling."

She checked his pulse

Evelynn: "Well he is alive, I'm not sure why he isn't waking up."

Akali handed evelynn a bottle of water which she poured on his face. Y/n didn't even flinch he just stayed in his calm breathing rhythm.

Akali ended up shaking him a bit more to try and get him to wake up with no success.