Chapter 25

Some of you guessed right, some of you guessed wrong and the last few of you were joking. I won't tell you who was right though, just know that some of you were right.

My eyes lazily open as I gaze up, my vision slowly refocusing. I noticed I was looking up

Akali: "He's awake!"

I turn to akali and realize my head was resting on something soft. My brain was unable to recognize it for a second. But soon I realized it was a tail, a fox tail.

Ahri: "Thank god, I was getting worried."

I look up and see ahri with a happy expression on her face. I sit up and see I was laying on her lap.

Evelynn: "So are we going to have to being a pillow for you from now on or did you just pass out as an excuse to lay in ahri's lap?"

I remained expressionless but on the inside I was dying of embarrassment.

Me: "I mean,not that I dont enjoy laying on a cute girls lap, but no, that was not my goal."

Ahro: "Wait c-cute?"

I didn't awnser again just to mess with her.

Me: "On a serious note how long was I out for?"

Akali: "Like 5 minutes."

Me: "Hmm, shorter than usual."

I shrug

Me: "Who cares, this just means I have to avoid doing stuff today."

Evelynn: "Would doing me count?"

I stared in shocked silence before remembering that I'm a God.

Me: "I mean, if you're offering I'm down, I much rather prove my size in person."

Evelynn grinned

Evelynn: "Really now?~"

She giggled

Evelynn: "Well, our house is always open to you."

I smirk

Akali: "Oh my God please stop."

Akali was clearly cringing on the inside.

Both me and evelynn smile

Evelynn: "So you're down to plow."

Me: "Like a jack hammer baby."

She licked her lips

Evelynn: "Well if you really think you can handle me big boy I'm down."

Akali groans loudly I finally break composer and start laughing evelynn chuckled lightly.

Me: "I want to save my virginity for my non existence marriage, plus I don't got the type of money to be dealing with a kid in case birth control and all that fails."

Evelynn: "Money is no object for us darling."

Me: "Still though, if you're down to have sex with me of all people, you probably got a couple of STDs."

Evelynn: "I can't get STDs."

Me: "Wut?"

Evelynn: "I'd rather not get into it, but I will say, sex with me is very special~"

Me: "Alright new excuse, I'm too terrified."

She laughed

Evelynn: "They all are, even so I have them moaning on my bed."

She winked at me

Evelynn: "I'd be happy to add a handsome boy like you to my list."

Akali: "No! Stop flirting eve!"

Evelynn: "All right, all right, I'll stop now."

Akali turned back and looked at the road again. Evelynn turned to me and winked.

I got a text, I picked up my phone and saw it was from evelynn. I read the text

Evelynn: "Thanks for playing along darling."

I texted back

Me: "Sure, but you were joking right?"

Evelynn: "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't, who knows."

I put my phone away before I could see anymore of her texts. A few minutes later we arrived at school. I make my way out of the car. We all walk together inside the school.

When a familiar pink haired girl walks by.

Sera: "Hello again."

Ahri: "Hi sera."

I gasp in fake shock

Me: "Can she replace me so you can all leave me alone?"

Ahri looked at me unamused

Ahri: "No, because you already admitted to being my freind, and freinds hangout with each other."

Me: "Nah I'm a lone fox type of guy."

She crossed her arms

Ahri: "Hilarious."

Me: "Thank you, I try."

I turn back to sera

Me: "And as for you, feel free to hangout with them, it gets them off my back and you get to hangout with with 4 pretty faces, and a rapist thrown in there for one of them."

Sera: "That's rude, they're trying to be nice to you."

Me: "They chose to hangout with me, not the other way around."

She seemed to get more upset

Sera: "You're just a dick."

Me: "Yes, 10 inches by the way."

Evelynn: "Allegedly."

Me: "Trufully you mean."

Akali punched my shoulder, not hard enough to hurt but still enough to be felt. I rolled my eyes

Me: "I need to get going to homeroom, I'll catch you on the way."

I leave before they could say anything else. I put my stuff into my locker and bring everything I need for my first two classes. I close my locker and leave to homeroom.

The five girls were takin up all of the spots so I go to sit somewhere else in the back of the room. Luckily no one claimed the left corner seat so I took it.

???: "Damn dude, you're a chick magnet."

I turn to my left

Zj: "Mind hooking me up with one of them?"

Me: "I wish I could, but were not that close, but if you want, I can hook you up with sarah."

(Miss fortune is called sarah in case you didn't know.)

Zj: "What! You can? That'd be so dope."

I chuckled

Me: "Y'know people think I'm always asleep but that's bot always true, occasionally I can't sleep so I just stay up and listen to the noise around me."

Zj: "What does that have to do with anything?"

Me: "Something interesting I heard was that sarah had a bit of a crush on you."

Zj: "She does."

I nod

Me: "Honestly dude, you should just talk to her, I guarentee it's going to go in your favor."

Zj: "Alright dude, but this better not be a joke."

I look at him with a stone face

Me: "I don't do jokes Zachary."

He gulped and nodded, a sudden chill goes down my spine. Then I feel a clawed hand touch my back.

Evelynn: "We saved you a seat y/n, come sit with us."

Well fuck this plan failed