Chapter 18

This took a lot longer than it should have, perhaps I do need a break. Nah I'll be fine but I'm not gonna do the schedule thing I'm writing whatever story I want.

I stretched in front of the enemy team, I stare sett down.

Me: "Well well well raccoon boy ready to get smashed on."

Sett: "You fucking wish."

Akali and ahri were playing offense with me. Evelynn kai'sa and sera were all at defense.

Sett checked me and the game began, I activate apnoea rush and bounced the ball. I ducked and dodged the enemy team darius tried to stop me but I jumped. I dunked the ball and dropped down from the net with a smirk on my face.

I walked past sett

Me: "You suck."

He grumble something that I couldn't make out.

Me: "Oh yeah and I'm still talking to her, who knows maybe I'll ask her out for fun."

He looked pissed that's right get angry you fuckwit.

I check sett and almost immediately steal the ball from him and run past everyone. With another slam dunk I score two more points. The same process repeated for the next 5 minutes. Only darius and draven managed to score on me.

I let out a long breath the apnoea was almost out. Hmm they have 30 seconds, there is no way they can win.

I finally deactivate apnoea rush and relax.

Me: "Good game."

I check darius and tag out with Akali, she was the most energetic one so I let her take the main spot.

Me: "You got this I believe in you and all that."

I yawn and let the others play out the remainder of the game. Of course we won, and I got my petty revenge on sett.

I walk off to the bleachers after the coaches announce or victory. I sit in my usual corner and close my eyes to sleep.
______________________________________

The void shimmers in a white glow

???: "Wake up."

I turn around and akali was casually relaxing on a chair.

Me: "I just got here."

Akali: "LEAVE!"
______________________________________

My eyes quickly open, I blink a few times.

Ok no sleep for me apparently

Akali: "Wow dude you look tired."

I look to my left and akali was leaning close to me.

Me: "Yeah, that's what happens when you dont get enough energy for apnoea."

Akali: "So does it like, control your whole body?"

Me: "Not really, it stores a massive amount if energy and leaves my actual body cells with just enough to survive and do normal cell things."

She nodded

Me: "Apnoea Is like a second mitochondria, it's much more efficient and powerful, but its kinda like having a girlfriend."

Akali: "How so?"

Me: "It takes all your shit and only gives you occasionally attention."

I yawn

Me: "But my favorite part of my ability, is that it's still developing, it will get stronger faster and more efficient as I grow up."