Chapter 11

In case it wasn't clear I'm releasing chapters every Monday, Wednesday

Ahri: "Are you okay or...?"

Me: "Yeah I'm fine."

I got up and checked my phone, 3:47 Am what a wonderful time of night.

Ahri: "Are you sure? You did randomly pass out."

I sighed

Me: "It wasn't random, it was the side effect of overusing my ability, my body forcibly shut itself down."

I get off the couch and stub my toe on the table next to me. I whisper under my breath

Me: "Son of a bitch."

I straighten up and start walking away so I can head home.

Ahri: "Wait, you can't leave."

I turn to the side

Me: "And why would that be."

She walked closer to me

Ahri: "We can just drive you there."

Me: "No I'll be fine."

She grabbed my arm and looked into my eyes.

Ahri: "Are you sure, all of us could get some coffee after."

She smiled warmly at me

Me: "I would rather not, I have other things to do."

She grabbed my hand with both of hers

Ahri: "Pleassseeee."

I didn't dare look at her in the face, but eventually I broke and took a peek at her face.

I sighed

Me: "Fine, but I'm walking home."

She smiled brightly and giggled

Ahri: "Okay! Can I give you my number so you can tell me where and when to pick you up?"

I handed over my phone and she gave it back a few moments later.

Ahri: "Cool, just text me yeah?"

I nodded and walked outside of her house. I didn't notice before but I was fucking huge, much bigger than mine, but then again that's not a huge accomplishment. I walked away and kept walking for about an hour back to my home.

I gently open the door and sneak inside and walk towards my mom's room. I opened the door as quietly as I could, she was sleeping gently. I closed the door and head for my own room to take a shower. Unlike every other day I took my time and relaxed for the first time in a good bit.

Eventually I exited the bathroom and put on my school uniform. I look at my self in the mirror. You lazy tired sack of poo focus up already.

I fix up my shirt and head out of the house after eating some cereal. I walk all the way over to the arcade again and I text ahri.

Me: "I'm at the arcade pick me up whenever."

Ahri: "Great I'll pick you up in like 5 minutes."

I waited around for a bit until I saw the same car from yesterday pull up. Just like I did last time I push my self off the wall and enter her car. Once again I sat down next to ahri.

Ahri: "Now that everyone's here, does anyone know a good coffee place?"

Everyone stayed silent until I sighed

Me: "I know a pretty good coffee shop, it's cheap and the coffee is good."

Her ears perk up and I text her the address. She gives the directions to the guy driving, who I later found out is named Carl. The ride didn't last longer than a few minutes but we made it there.

All of us got out of the car and entered the shop. I step inside and the manager was already there.

Evan: "Eyyy, y/n how ya doin'."

Ahri: "You know this guy?"

Evan: "Of course he knows me."

He waves the girls to come closer, I follow behind them.

Evan: "Y/n here was my star employee, always kind, very productive and made a great cup of coffee."

Akali chuckled

Akali: "You sure we're talking about y/n here?"

Evan: "Yeah, he won't admit it but I was his favorite manager."

Me: "I'm just here to order some coffee Evan."

Evan: "Ahhh there he is, dry as ever, now what will I be getting ya today."

Me: "Get me the usual."

Evan: "Ya got it N/n."

Kai'sa: "N/n?"

I took a few crumpled dollar bills and handed it to him. After, I turn around and sit down at the table, the other joined me after ordering their coffees.

Ahri: "I didn't know you worked here."

Me: "You didn't ask."

She laughed

Ahri: "Good point."

They continually tried to make conversation with me which I easily avoided.

Evan: "Here ya are."

He handed us our respective coffees

Evan: "Careful N/n it's hot."

Evan walked away back to the register

Evelynn: "He's called you that twice now, is there any significant to it."

Me: "It's just a nickname he started calling me."

Ahri: "Let's drink shall we."

All of us drank the coffee together I mostly remained silent and let them chat them selves out. We finished the coffee and walked back to the car. Nothing special happened from there. The driver took us to school and I walked into Ms. Fiora's class like every other day.

I stayed at the back and to my surprise only ahri was here.

Ahri: "Do you know what class we have?"

Me: "Biology."

She smiled and thanked me, we sat in silence together for a few moments until the bell rung and we headed for biology.

Singed: "Welcome students, today we will be dissecting a frog."

We all received frogs and unfortunately ahri was my partner.

Ahri: "Yay I get to do this with my Freind."

Me: "I'm not your freind."

She completely ignored me and scooted closer. I could feel everyone staring daggers into me. Not that I was energized enough to care. Ahri was actually a really good partner and helped me get the job done quicker than I probably could have on my own.

Me: "I guess there is some brain to you."

She smirked

Ahri: "I have it all~"

I rolled my eyes and she giggled

Ahri: "Let's just finish this off."

Me and her finished everything we needed to do and turned in our work. A few minutes later the bell rang. Again nothing really happens In Mr. Viego's class. Alright just a normal, calm day.