Chapter 16

I quickly got dressed and for my nice I actually combed my hair and tried to look decent. Just one day, 100 percent effort.

I step out of the bathroom and grab all my things. I exit my room and make my way to my mom's room. She was still sleeping peacefully so I closed the door and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed the cereal box and a banana. I made my self cereal and I chopped the banana into pieces.

I ate the cereal quickly and run out of my home.

I better head to evan's to hopefully get my job back.

I run over to evan's coffee shop it took me a few minutes but I made it with plenty of time to spare. I opened up the door

Evan: "Ey y/n 2 days in a row huh?"

Me: "Yeah, I wanted to talk to you."

Evan: "Sure let me get your usual order."

He went to the back and I sat down at one of the tables.  A few minutes later he came back with my coffee. He sat down and handed me my coffee.

Evan: "What'd ya wanna talk about."

Me: "I want my old job back."

Evan: "Alright you're hired."

Me: "That was quick."

Evan: "Of course, you're the best around N/n, oh and this coffee is on the house."

I chuckled and poked a few jokes with him until the door open behind us.

Evan: "Ah, you're Freind are here N/n."

Me: "My what?"

I turn around and see the four girls standing there. I quickly duck down and hoped they didn't see me.

Ahri: "Y/n, why are you here?"

Just be nice

Me: "Nothing much, just getting coffee."

Ahri smiled happily and her ears perked

Ahri: "Mind If we join you?"

I shrugged and scooted over Ahri sat down next to me and gave her order to Evan. Everyone else gave their orders too and sat down at the table.

Evelynn: "Look at you, finally looking good."

Me: "Hun, I'm fabolous everyday."

She seemed surprised to hear me say that

Akali: "Did you grow a pair? You seem a lot more confident."

Me: "To be fair you look more like a man than I do, so I should be asking you that."

She chuckled

Me: "Glad to see you can take a joke."

Ahri: "Is today something special?"

Me: "No, I just felt good today."

Akali: "I'm glad, you acted like such a dick before."

Me: "Hey, all of you are incredibly aggravating sometimes."

I drank coffee with them and make actual conversation with them rather than avoiding it. Kai'sa actually started opening up too. I didn't reveal too much of my self but did talk to them a bit about my self.

Evelynn: "We should get going darlings, it's almost time for school."

I finished drinking my coffee and three away the cup into the trash bin.

Ahri: "Are you coming with us?"

Me: "No, I'd rather walk."

Akali: "C'mon dude we can get you there faster than walking."

Me: "Not if I actually try."

Akali: "You saying you can out run a car."

Me: "Maybe."

She started laughing out loud

Akali: "Alright, 50 bucks says you can't."

Me: "You're on."

She giggled a little after and we all left the coffee shop. I stand on the side walk and stretch a bit before finally jumping up and getting into a running position.

Akali: "3...2...1...GO!"

I activated apnoea rush and start running as quick as I could, I jumped onto the buildings and ran across the rooftops. I could see the car from up here. It was actually behind me, I smirk and continue running across the rooftops. Eventually I run out of roof and I dive off, I roll to a stop and continue running like I didn't just jump off a 5 story building.

I continued to run all across the streets and sidewalks to the school. I slid to a stop when I come face to face with a building wall. Before I stop completely I use my remaining momentum to run up the building and dive back down to the ground.

I was a cheetah in the wild, the air blew past me as I effortlessly moved ran and dodged any obstacle. Luckily I only had a bit left, with one last slide I stop right in front of the school and deactivate apnoea rush.

I breath heavily for a few moments to try and regulate my self. I didn't wait long, the others got her about two minutes after I did.

The driver stopped right infront of me and the 4 girls got out of the car. I smirk as Akali walks up to me.

Akali: "How the fuck did you out run a car."

Me: "A better question is, where is my 50."

She grumble under her breath and handed me a 50 dollar bill.

Me: "Pleasure doing buisness with you little leaf."

I stood in shocked silence as I realized what I said.

Akali: "Little leaf?"

Me: "Yeah, it's a nickname I made for you, I got one for all of you."

Ahri: "What's mine?"

Me: "Nine tails."

She seems surprised

Me: "Evelynn's, is the bed demon."

Akali: "Wut?'

Me: "Y'know, she hides under your bed and makes it so you can't sleep and also dosen't let you plug in your charger."

Akali: "Huh, surprisingly accurate."

I turn around and start walking towards the school.

Akali: "What about kai'sa? Do you have a nickname for her?"

I turn to her again

Me: "Fellow introvert."

Akali: "What's that?"

The bell rung before I could awnswer

Me: "I'll tell you later for now I'm heading to class."

I go inside the building with them following. I head for my locker and grab my stuff for first period while putting everything else away. I make my way to Ms.Fioras class. God damnit y/n you almost fucked yourself there thank God she didn't notice.

Diffrent picture same birb