Chapter 4

Ahri PoV

Caitlyn: "One more thing, catching the ball is allowed as long as It didn't hit you and touch the ground before you caught it."

Vi: "The special part about this dodgeball game is that it has three rounds, the first round is a dodgeball game, the second round is a relay race between your person of choice, and the last round will also be a dodgeball game."

Wow, that's so interesting, I'm sure Akali would enjoy this game.

Caitlyn: "The game is best of three whoever wins two rounds wins the game."

Vi: "Would team dragon come to the left side of the court."

I see Caitlyn say something to Vi.

Caitlyn: "Team dragon's members are Akali, Evelynn, Aatrox, and Garen will be team dragons outfielder."

I hear Akali calling me

Akali: "I and Evelynn were talking, we want to make a bet with you."

Evelynn: "We are going to use this dodgeball game to settle it."

Akali: "When we eventually go up against each other, if we win then you have to leave y/n alone and try to make some actual friends."

Me: "And if I win?"

Evelynn: "We'll give y/n a shot and try to be friends with him."

My ears perk up and a smile creeps onto my face.

Me: "Alright you've got yourself a deal."

Akali extended her hand, I shook her hand with my own.

Akali: "Deal."

Vi: "And would team fox, consisting of Ahri, Kai'sa, Zachery and Y/n will be the outfielder now both teams please come down to your respective sides."

Evelynn: "Looks like this bet is going into effect a little earlier than expected."

We all made our way down to the court.

A timer was put on for 6 minutes. The balls were placed in the middle of the court.

Caitlyn: "Everyone except the outfielder step on the black line and don't go past it until the buzzer goes off."

Zj: "Hey Ahri?"

I turn to him and hum questioningly

Zj: "Not sure about your friends, but Aatrox and Garen are some of the most athletic dudes here."

Me: "What's your point?"

Zj: "We won't win against them."

I smile

Me: "Just give it your best shot, I have something at stake and I can't afford to lose."

He shifts his gaze back to the balls

Zj: "I'll do my best."

The buzzard goes off and I dash forward picking up a ball, Zj also managed to get one. Aatrox and Akali got the other balls.

Zj launched his ball towards Evelynn, who ducked down and dodged the ball. While he threw the ball, Aatrox smacked Zj on the face with his ball. He apologizes to me and walks off to the side.

While I was distracted Akali threw the ball and it hit my left arm.

Damn it

Kai'sa was standing there nervously until Aatrox hit her with the other ball he had. Y/n was the last one left, he stood there with his hands in his jacket pockets, leaning casually against the wall.

I saw Akali smirk and hit him on the chest. The buzzard goes off signifying we lost the first round. He yawned and stretched before walking off to the left.

Caitlyn: "Everyone go outside for the relay race."

Every student walked outside in a single file line. What if I Lose this, how can I win? They will probably use Aatrox as the runner and I don't think any of us could match him.

Zj: "I can try to run the relay."

Me: "It's no use, I think I lost."

Y/n walks by and stands next to me

Y/n: "Who cares? it's just a game."

I looked at him with disappointment on my face. He seemed surprised

Me: "I made a bet, I thought I could win but..."

I hear him sigh

Y/n: "On a scale of 1 - 10 how bad will it be if you lose."

Me: "10."

I hear him sigh for a second time, he whispers under his breath

Y/n: "And here I was thinking I could just breeze by today."

He extends his hand and grabs the baton.

Me: "What are you doing."

He removes his jacket and hands it to me, much to my confusion.

Me: "Take care of the jacket, I don't want it getting scuffed up.

He makes his way down to the field

Zj: "Do you think he can pull it off."

Me: "I-I don't know."

I run up closer to the field next to the others.

Akali: "Really y/n? You chose him to be the runner."

She noticed I was holding his jacket.

Evelynn: "Let's just see how it turns out darling."

Y/n PoV

Of course people, these days always doing dumb things.

I got into position next to Aatrox

Aatrox: "Really now? You racing me? You're the laziest bastard ever."

I said nothing and waited for the coaches to give the signal. A few seconds later they say go. I launch off and immediately activate my ability. I ran like no one had ever seen before. 

Ahri PoV

Y/n was racing across the track, he left Aatrox in the dust.

Akali: "WHAT! how is he winning!?"

He didn't seem to slow down and as he made the final turn he slowed down and walked to the finish line with his hands in his pockets. Aatrox made it about the third part of the field by the time y/n finished.

He yawned and made his way back up to us. He dropped the baton into the basket and walked to me.

Vi: "Team fox is the winner of the second round."

He was now in front of all of us. He extended his hand to me. I quickly realized what he wanted. I handed him back his jacket. He placed it back on and zipped it up.

His hands slide back into his jacket pockets.

Me: "You're welcome."

I turn to my left and smirk at Akali

Me: "See he tried for me, that just means we're one step closer to becoming friends."