Chapter 34

Akali continued to smile

Me: "For as much as I want to catch up, I need to get home."

I stood up with her still clinging to me. I smirk and carry her to her bed I place her down and she finally let's me go.

Akali: "See you at school y/n."

Me: "Yeah."

A warm feeling washes over me as I leave her room. It's been so long, since I've been this happy.

A scent filled my nose, a very familiar scent.

Me: "Evelynn."

Two hands wrap around my back and onto my chest.

Evelynn: "My, my, looks like you're getting good at finding me."

Me: "What do you want."

Evepynn: "No need to be so angry, I'm just curious what you were talking about to my favorite ninja."

Me: "Let's just say you cant blackmail me anymore."

She laughed and let me go, she walked in front of me and pushed me to the wall behind me.

Evelynn: "Well there goes that, I hope that doesn't mean you'll leave us all behind, we've all grown quite fond of you~"

She dragged her claw across my face, I activate apnoea.

Me: "Nice try, but charms don't work on me."

She seemed surprised I simply smirked.

Me: "You're not the first to try using a seduction ability on me, and you probably won't be the last."

I deactivate apnoea and to my surprise I still felt pretty good.

Did apnoea evolve efficient energy consumption, or was that sleep so much energy apnoea is sated?

I ignored my thought and gave evelynn a wave.

Me: "I'll see you at school bed demon."

She giggled

Evelynn: "You managed to resist me, That's hot~"

I ignored her and made my way out of the groups house and back to my own. A satisfied sigh exists my mouth as I finally get to check on ma. I run along the side walk all the way home. And as I reached the front door I slid to a stop and got inside.

I snuck around and checked inside ma's room, she was still peacefully sleeping so I left and went to my own room.

Nothing like a shower to get this day started with.

I grabbed my school uniform and took set it on my bed. I took my towel and went into the restroom for a shower. I turn the know and the water hits my skin like an avalanche. I felt good, refreshed, and for the first time in a long time, energetic.

I turn off the shower and step out to quickly dry my self. After drying my self I wrap the towel around my waist and head to my bedroom. I put on my school uniform and comb my hair when I hear a loud bang.

The hell was that?

I placed my comb down and stealthily exited my room.

???: "Hurry up before they wake up."

My heart drops to my stomach.

I need to get to mom's room quick!

I stay low to the ground and scout for the burglars. There was three in total, each one with a gun, one was currently ruffling through the kitchen and two were in the living room scavenging.

The first guy makes his way out of the kitchen and towards my room. I quickly hide behind the door. The man cautiously steeped into my room.

When he fully got inside my room I activated apnoea rush. I jump at him and just as he turns around I slam my fist into his throat. He struggled to breath for a few seconds, using that time I got behind him and got him in a choke hold.

He desperately struggled against me but to no avail, after a few seconds his body went limp. I deactivate apnoea and tossed him off to the side. I quickly and quietly snuck out of the room.

The two guys other guys in the living room started walking towards me.

Now's my chance!

I activate apnoea rush and dash at the one in front, the tile cracked underneath the force.

???: "What the-"

I grab the guy in front by his face and slam it down into the tile. The second guy was in shock and fumbled with his weapon. Just as he was about ready to shoot with his gun I grab his wrist and bent it, his hand shattered and he yelled in pain.

Before he could react further, I kicked his jaw, and the sound of bones breaking reverberated through out the house. A relived sigh exists my mouth and I deactivate apnoea.

I turn around and just as I do, I hear a gun click.

???: "Not so quick, buddy boy."

My eyes widen in shock, there was a fourth burglar and worse yet he had mom with a gun pointed at her head.

I gritted my teeth

Me: "What kind of coward uses a woman as a hostage!"

???: "The same kind who gets what he wants brat."

He grinned

???: "Now then, why don't you go and get all the valuables in this house and hand them over to me, if you do I might just let the bitch live."

He chuckled with that same disgusting look on his face.

???: "Damn this slut is hot as shit, and the best part is she cant even fight back."

My mom started to tear up as he placed his filthy hand on her chest. Never once in my life had I felt such anger, I wanted to kill him but before I could even make a move a familiar voice was heard.

???: "You're a disgusting pig."

Out of nowhere evelynn appeared and sliced off part of the mans face and hand. The man's screams filled the room as he desperately clutched his bleeding body parts.

But that didn't matter to me. I bolted over to mom I wasn't able to fight back the tears.

Me: "M-mom."

Her eyes were clearly red from crying even so she caressed my face with her frail hand.

M/n: "It's okay y/n, I'm fine, we're safe."

Before I knew it I was straight up crying and clutching onto her.

Me: "I'm sorry mama!"