Chapter 51

Akali POV

What did they just say?

This was the question I pondered for all of two seconds. I was pondering, until I heard the other three starting to argue.

Ahri: "You didn't even like y/n."

Eve crossed her arms

Eve: "Hearts can change and so can minds."

Both or them stood up

Kai'sa just nervously tapped her foot on the ground.

Kai'sa: "Girls, m-maybe we should just all calm down and t-take a seat."

Ahri: "Why would you do this now? Just when I was building up my courage."

Evelynn glared at Ahri

Evelynn: "Because I take what I want, when I want it."

She jabs her finger into ahri's chest

Evelynn: "And you won't be getting in my way."

Ahri: "Why? Because you feel threatened? Is it because you're scared he likes me more than he ever could you?"

Both the girls stare at each other

Is y/n not going to say anything or...?

I glance away from the fight to check on him.

He looked pale and sickly my attention turns back to the fight.

Kai'sa: "L-lets just t-talk this out l-ladies."

I finally decided to step in

Me: "Kai'sa is right there's no need to get angry."

Evelynn: "Oh my apologies darling, but when did I ask for your opinion?"

Kai'sa: "Girls p-please."

I'm sorry about this y/n, but this is he only way I can see our group coming out with minimal damage.

Me: "Why don't both of you stop bitching at each other and ask y/n who he wants to pick."

I turn to him with an apologetic face, he solemnly stares back at me.

The three other girls walk beside y/n. It felt like watching a pack of lions circling a poor terrified gazelle.

Evelynn was the first to make a move. She placed an arm around his shoulder. But before she could get a word out y/n jumped out of his seat.

Y/n: "No! No to all of you!"

He turned his back on them

Y/n: "All of you are talentless, greedy, selfish, entitled pieces of human scum!"

His body was trembling, and the look of shock on everyone's face seemed to be infinite.

Y/n: "The only reason people like your music is for your b-bodies and I sincerely hope all of you choke on a rock!"

Silence

Dead silence

Y/n: "Yeah that's right! All of you ain't shit! And I will never genuinely love or care for any of you!"

His body trembled even more

Y/n: "The only reason why I hung around all of you for so long was to extort money out of you!"

He clenched his fists as I tried to shift closer to see him from my seat.

Y/n: "Is that the type of man you want!? A sadistic, narcissistic, child hating, batshit crazy mother fucker!"

I finally caught a peek at his face, tears, tears were streaming down his face. He silently sobbed, his expression was pained like he just lost a family member.

I can't blame you y/n, if I was in your situation I would do the same.

Y/n: "Find someone else to be your bitch because I sure as hell wouldn't be caught with any of you! Ever!"

No one in the room moved, everyone was still, it felt like the earth its self had stopped. Only the light nearly inaudible sobbing could be heard.

I don't have a choice, I have to mediate this.

I stood up and cautiously walked over to him. For a second our eyes met, and for the first time in a long time I didn't see a cold gaze or a blank stare.

I saw terror in his eyes, fear, true fear, the eyes of a scared little boy standing in front of a monster.

He looked at me practically begging for help.

I tried to speak, but my voice was trapped in my throat. I was at a complete loss. I couldn't formulate a single word to help him.

But in the end I didn't have to, the other girls walked up to him. Once again they surrounded him. Each of them with worry permanently fixed on their expressions.

What he hell am I thinkin' I don't need words for this.

I walked closer to him, he averted his gaze, not only from me, but from the others too.

As I took my final step I stood in front of him. Slowly, I leaned in, I gently wrap my arms around his back. I bury my face into his chest.

I then move my hands and start to gently massage his back.

Me: "It's okay, you don't have to pretend to be strong anymore."

He tried to back away but I hugged him tighter.

Me: "You're good enough Y/n, I'm sorry to tell you this, but their feelings won't go away, and if you just yell at them instead of talking it out it will only cause pain."

I felt him lean on me and lower his head onto my shoulder.

Y/n: "I'm scared Akali."

His voice cracked and sounded hoarse.

Me: "I know you are."

He finally ended up wrapping his arms around me.

Me: "Let's just take a seat okay? We can talk this all out like rational adults."

I lead him towards the couch and together we sat down. I took a seat to his left. We did break the hug but I still held his hand.

Me: "Girls, sit down please."

He squeezed my hand, I gently patted his hand in response. Kai'sa sat on my left, Ahri sat to Y/n's right and Evelynn sat to Ahri's right.

None of us could muster something to say. Not for the first three minutes of us sitting down. That was until Y/n took a deep breath.

Y/n: "W-Why me? I've been nothing but cruel to all of you, what do all of you see in me?"

His voice cracked and trembled as he spoke.

I knew I would have to be the first to speak.

Me: "I've always had feelings for you. Even when I was a kid I understood that you were odd, very odd, and I loved that, I liked that you were different. I loved that I could be my self around you."

Hopefully the other girls can truly give him the response he deserves.