Chapter 13

Ahri: "Hey there freind."

I instantly turn around and inside my void there she stood.

Ahri: "I bet you're surprised to see me in here."

A table and a chair appear the void inverted and turns white white. The fake ahri sat down.

Ahri: "Why don't we talk for a while, just you and me."

I reluctantly sit down

Ahri: "I'm sure you have lots of questions, go ahead ask them."

Me: "Why are you here."

Ahri: "Because you want me here."

A small cup appeared in her hand, she drank the liquid inside. She puts the cup down and clasps her hands together.

Ahri: "Or at least your subconscious did."

Me: "Who are you really?"

Ahri: "I'm ahri as your mind remembers her."

She stared at me, patiently waiting for me to talk before deciding to talk first.

Ahri: "You've been here for far too long y/n, don't you think you've let yourself suffer long enough?"

Me: "I'm not suffering, I want to be alone."

Ahri: "You and me both know that's not true."

I slam my hand into he table

Me: "And how would you know!?"

She smiled at me

Ahri: "You can fool yourself all you want, but you can't fool your own mind."

She walked up to me and hugged me

Ahri: "Now wake up."
_____________________________________________

My eyes shoot open and I sit up instantly, I take a look around my sorounding, I'm still in class.

Just as I finish my though the bell rings and the teacher dismisses the class. Just as quick as I woke up, I gathered my stuff and tried to forget my dream. I quickly make my way outside the class and to my locker, where I put away everything I didn't need.

I grab my backpack and along it on my shoulder. I was heading towards the exit until I remembered I had to apologize to ahri.

Just a quick apology, it's nothing else, ma always taught me to respect women and not hurt them. Alright let's just do it.

I wander around for a bit trying to find ahri's locker. I found it and quickly approached the fox vastaya. She turned around and bumped into me.

Her eyes gazed to my own

Ahri: "Oh, hey there."

She sounded deflated

Me: "Hey..."

We both stood awkwardly for a moment until I sighed and started to apologize.

Me: "Look, I was being rude, it wasn't right for me to do that, so how about you and I make a deal?"

She seemed confused

Ahri: "A deal?"

Me: "Yeah, I'll owe you one favor, this favor could be anything as long as it's physically possible, and in exchange we call it even. Deal?"

Ahri: "Anything?"

I nod

She smiled and enthusiasticly shook my hand