Chapter 50

Me: "Sorry ahri, I wish I could but I still need to talk to kai'sa."

Her ears fell

Ahri: "Oh I see... that's okay."

I uncomfortably start to walk away.

Am I really just going to leave?

I turn back and walk to her bed, I took a seat at her side, much to her surprise.

She looked up at me with a small smile.

I grab the back of my head and pull her head a little closer. She blushed a little and looked down.

Slowly I began to run my fingers over her ears. They were soft, much softer than I remember. She gently pushes her face a little closer to my chest and wraps one arm around my back.

I spend a couple of minutes rubbing her ears gently before switching to her tails.

Her tails fluffed up each time I would graze them. I caught her peeking at my face but when I turned my face down to look at her she quickly buried her face in my shirt again.

Another couple of minutes pass by and she let's me go.

Ahri: "You're welcome."

I grin

Me: "Thank you, but next time if you want me to do something like this just say it out right."

I wink

Me: "Because I find assertiveness and clarity super attractive."

I stood up and exited ahri's room. I took one last glance at her. She was still blushing but I didn't stay long enough to see if she stopped.

A small sigh exits my mouth

Just one more left.

Before I could even make my way to the living room kai'sa was standing right in front of me. She looked upset but still calm and collected. She grabbed my hand firmly and pulled me along towards her own bedroom.

Just like the others she led me to her bed as she gently shut the door behind us.

She sat down on a chair instead of the bed. We both sat in silence for a while. I felt it was stretching on for a second too long.

Me: "Y'know I don't mind if you don't tell me about yourself. If I had to chose anyone in this house to trust I'd chose you."

She shook her head

Kai'sa: "I-it's f-fine."

She took a deep breath

Kai'sa: "F-for most of m-my life I've been alone. All I had when I was young w-was my father. I never k-knew my m-mother, she passed away w-when I was young. "

She pulled her hood up

Kai'sa: "My f-father moved f-from place to p-place. At first I d-didn't understand why. B-but soon enough it w-wouldnt matter much."

She played with the string on my borrowed hoodie.

Kai'sa: "I never got to have m-many friends. At the t-time I didn't realize, that m-my father was k-keeping me s-seperated from o-others intentionally."

She took a deep breath before letting out a long sigh.

Kai'sa: "He molested me almost every other day. I didn't realize it was wrong until one day he overstayed in texas for too long. And I ended up spilling the beans to a teacher."

My god why can't any of these people have a happy family.

Kai'sa: "I w-was just a child, so I didn't know that was wrong. But that wasn't the only reason my father was arrested. He was a criminal specifically a drug dealer. He sold mostly crack and weed."

She took off her hood

Kai'sa: "I was a afraid of people for a long time after that, luckily I actually ended up being a foster child for the teacher that helped me. She was the dance teacher so I guess that's where I get it from."

She stood up and sat on the bed

Kai'sa: "She eventually left her teaching job and opened up a dance studio. But only a year after she opened it up... she passed away."

Her voice cracked when she said that last sentence. I gently cradled her head.

Me: "Hey you don't have to keep going, it's okay."

I gently rubbed her back, she pushed away and faced me.

Kai'sa: "At that point I was 16 with no one besides my foster father at my back."

She then smiled

Kai'sa: "But one day I met the others, ahri, eve and eventually akali."

She held her hand to the chest and looked at me directly on the eyes.

Kai'sa: "They were my first friends in a long, long time."

I chuckled a little

Me: "Man it's honestly incredible you are."

I grab her hands

Me: "If I were put in the same situation as you, I'm not sure I would be strong enough to pull through."

I smile at her

Me: "You're tough, a lot tougher than I've given you credit for. Jeez you really are the full package huh?"

I stood up as she blushed madly

Me: "My respect for you has grown a lot kai'sa."

I walked away with a smile on my face.

The hell was I worried about? These people have a good head on their shoulders. And they're hundreds of times tougher than I am.

I think they're it, I can finally put my soul to rest and rely on others.

I walk across the hallway and head for the living room.

Damn I'm so tired but I've finally found  people who I can trust with my deepest secrets.

I walk inside the living room and see four of them waiting for me.

Wasn't kai'sa just in her room?

Evelynn/Ahri/Kai'sa: "Y/n I have something important to tell you."

The three girls look at each other surprised.

They urge each other to go first but when that goes nowhere they end up all trying to go at the same time.

Evelynn/Ahri/Kai'sa: "I want you to be mine~/Let's go on a date!/P-please go on a date with m-me!"

I stare at them blankly

Me: "What?"

Fuck you

Much love

-Mort

Ps. Heheheehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheehhe.