Chapter 5

Y/n PoV

I hear multiple people running up to me. I sigh knowing they wanted to talk to me now. I turn around and face them.

Zj: "How did you do that dude, that was fucking badass."

I roll my eyes and turn around again

Me: "Explaining it to you seems like it would take too much effort."

He seemed stunned for a second but I heard him back off. I was going to walk away until I'm suddenly grabbed from behind. I turn my face slightly and look behind me.

Me: "Is there something else you need?"

Ahri: "No, I just wanted to thank you, you have no idea how much you're helping me right now."

She laughed and let me go

Ahri: "I'm going to need you to try this round too."

I roll my eyes and walk back inside the gym. This day seems like it's going to take a lot of effort.

Caitlyn: "Team fox and dragon please report back to the court and switch sides."

I got onto the right side of the field, I was an outfielder again.

Vi: "Everyone at the black line."

I see my team get into position and ready themselves. I'll wait for all of them to get out.

They started launching the balls to each other. None of their balls landed on them on the first shot but after about a minute Zj got out. Followed by kai'sa, I moved all the balls to ahri and she got out soon after.

Me: "I was really hoping you could get at least two out."

I unzip my jacket and take it off fully. I passed it to ahri

Me: "Hold on to it."

I immediately activate my ability, I let out a long sigh. Let's just get this over with.

Aatrox threw the ball at me, I caught it and spun around, using the momentum the ball already had, I launched the ball right back at Aatrox hitting him in the face. I slide my hands in my pockets and prepare to dodge the next few balls.

Little leaf threw the first ball at me, I ducked under it and slid under the ball Evelynn threw. Garen picked up a ball and also launched it at me. I caught it and launched it at evelynn.

It hit her stomach and she doubled over. I grab two more balls and slam the one in my left down to the ground, the bang of the ball slamming distracted everyone for a second.

I used that time and threw the ball to garen. It hit his shin, the last one left was little leaf. I could feel the after effects of my ability starting to wear on me. I have to end this quick

I picked up the last ball on my side and readied to throw it. Little leaf did the same she threw first, I knocked it out of the way with my ball and threw my ball at her immediately after.

She was reaching out to catch it, I dashed towards the ball she had thrown and I picked it up. I jump and twist my body to get as much speed I could.

It hit her across the chest knocking her down to the floor.

Ahri PoV

Y/n did one of the weirdest things I have seen. His body contorted as he launched the ball to akali, winning the game.

The buzzard went off signifying our victory. I noticed something was wrong with y/n he was panting, a smoke was coming off him, his sweat glistened off his skin. He combed his hair back with his hand.

Zj ran at him and tackled him to the ground before picking him up.

Zj: "WOOO CLUTCH GOD Y/N."

Zj was celebrating and basically bouncing him around. Y/n pushed him off and stood up.

Caitlyn: "Team fox is the winner, they can move on to the next round."

Vi: "Team fish consisting of Fizz, Nami, Sarah with Pyke as an outfielder, come down to the left side."

Caitlyn: "Team tiger, consisting of Udyr, Sett, Katerina with Lux as an outfielder, report to the right side."

In the commotion I didn't notice y/n had walked up to me with his hands back in his pocket.

I handed him his jacket back and he slung it over his shoulder as he walked back towards the bleachers. Everyone else quickly followed behind him.

I hear him groan

Y/n: "Are you people really going to follow me around all day?"

Me: "Well yes, I for sure am."

He seemed irritated but walked away without another word. Akali stopped me before I could follow him.

Akali: "Fine we'll give him a shot."

I smiled at her and led her towards him. I sat down next to him, he was still panting lightly but relaxed his breathing as soon as he noticed us.

He turns to us holding his wrist.

Y/n: "Can I help you?"

Me: "Yeah, how did you do that?"

He sighed and laid back more

Y/n: "Mind being more specific?"

I smiled and sat down next to him along with the others

Me: "How did you manage to beat some athletes so casually.

He looked up for a second

Y/n: "It was my ability apnoea rush."

Akali: "What does it do?"

He turned to akali and stared at her for a second before wiping his brow.

Me: "My body can create a compound that stores energy whether it be from sleep or eating, I can choose how much of this compound is produced inside my body and how long I want the apnoea to be active."

Akali blinked a few times, I could tell she was confused.

He hit his head back lightly against the wall behind him.

Y/n: "Think of the fight or flight response, except instead of adrenaline I use apnoea, I boost my physical attributes, it can include warming my body up and making my heart rate soar naming everything would confuse you so I'll leave it at that for now."

He focused back on me

Y/n: "Now that you know what you wanted to know I'm going to sleep."