Chapter 45

Akali PoV

Hours had already passed, the time was now 5 in the afternoon. I spent most of today wondering how I would confess to y/n.

I genuinely cannot believe he didn't get any of my signs. I literally cuddled with him and sat on his lap. I'm not sure how much more obvious I could've made it.

Kai'sa: "I'll go tell y/n the food is ready."

Is he just dumb or socially awkward...?

Kai'sa and Mrs. L/n had spent a lot of time together cooking. She seemed to look better. Her skin wasn't as sickly pale and her eyes looked a lot less tired. Most of just stood around talked to Mrs. Mrs. L/n to hear more stories.

All of us had taken a seat but I noticed both kai'sa and y/n were missing.

Mrs. L/n: "The truth is I always wanted a girl

Ahri: "Really?"

Mrs. L/n: "Yes, I wanted a baby girl to dress up and teach properly. Though I can't say I'm sad I didn't get one. In fact I'm proud of the mature boy y/n grew up to be."

Small idle chat continued until the dissapeareacnces of those two started to really bug me.

Me: "Hey where are kai'sa and y/n."

Ahri: " I don't know."

I stood up

Me: "I'll go check on them."

I walk out of the dining room and to the living room where I see y/n sleeping with kai'sa in his arms.

Me: "Hey! What are you doing."

Her face goes completely red

Kai'sa: "I-I-I-It's n-not what it l-looks like."

She tries to get him to let go. I walk over and try to pry his arms off of her with no success.

Me: "What happened?"

Kai'sa: "I t-tried to wake him up but he mumble s-something about me h-having a nightmare and then he just   pulled me to him."

Y/n shifted and turned around so kai'sa was now crushed between y/n's chest and the couch.

Why couldn't that be me

I slap my self

No none of that.

Me: "Wake up y/n!"

I poke his sides and ribs, after that failed I tried to shake him awake. For a second he opened his eyes.

Y/n: "You had... a nightmare... too?"

He groaned and before I could react he picked me up and hugged both me and kai'sa into each other.

Wow this is surprisingly nice

Ahri: "Uh what's going on here?"

Mrs. L/n: "Ouch! My finger I think I cut my self!"

Y/n launched both me and kai'sa across the room and onto the other couch. He grabbed onto the couch and flipped himself over. He fell face first behind the couch before quickly getting up.

Me: "What happened!? Are you okay!? How severe is the injury!?"

I quickly raced back and stood next to y/n.

Mrs. L/n: "Next time just wake up sweetie it's less of a hassle."

Me: "Wait so you aren't injured?"