Chapter 19

This is a good chunk harder than I remember it being.

After having lunch we went by our normal classes with nothing happening. The final bell rung, ending the classes of the day. I sigh and make my way to my locker after a long day of actually putting in effort.

Never again.

I put my books and everything else away onto my locker and grab my backpack. I'm surprised sett grew a brain and decided not to fight.

I chuckled and start to walk away until I feel a sudden blow to my ribs which knocked me into the lockers behind me.

There it is.

I look up and see sett standing above me

Sett: "I'm going to rip that smartass mouth right off your face."

Me: "When even my mouth is smarter than you, you may as well flunk out."

He gritted his teeth añd picked me up, he slammed me againts the locker and punched my gut. The air was forced out of me, I cough for a few seconds. Time for apnoea

I got to activate it but before I could sett slammed me to the ground and stomp my chest. Shit he's not giving me Enough time.

Sett: "This has been a long time coming y/n."

Me: "Shut up sett, god, no wonder your dad left you."

He yelled and just as he was about to swing his hand is desperately pulled back.

???: "Leave y/n alone!"

I didn't notice it at first but it was actually ahri stopping sett.

Sett: "Outta the way."

Thanks foxy, you have me more than enough time

He flings ahri back and turns back to me. But before he could do anything I threw a punch that landed on his nose. He stumbled back in pain. Apnoea at 100 percent.

I rush to sett just as he recovered and choke slam him into the lockers behind him. As he lands againts the lockers I start punching him starting from the ribs, then the gut. I let him go for a second and punch his throat. I grab his head and slam my own into it.

But sett was one tough son of a bitch. He grabbed onto my shoulders and head-butted me right back. Both of us were injured, him more so than me. I took one breath and rushed back to fight. Blow after blow we struck each other. As he landed a punch on my side, I landed a punch on his ribs.

The all out assault on each other left us pretty bloodied. We both backed up to catch air. I noticed that a crowd had formed, almost everyone was cheering sett on.

Ahri: "Both of you stop!"

Sett gritted his teeth

Sett: "You stay out of this!"

Sett ran to me and I ran right back at him, we both threw a punch but before they could connect we were stopped, completely stuck in place. Just then my apnoea deactivated and I fell toy knees. Sett was being held down.

Ryze: "What is going on here?!"

I groan In pain and try to move but then I'm pinned down.

Ryze: "Both of you, to the principles office now!"

This could not get any worse.

To my surprise coach vi and coach Caitlyn dragged us to the principles office. We sat in front of the principle. I gulp nervously as she turns in her chair.

Yuumi: "Why are you two boys on my office."

Me: "W-well you see the thing is-"

Yuumi: "Silence!"

She floated over to me on her book

Yuumi: "I never said you could speak y/n."

She hopped off her book and landed on my lap.

Yuumi: "I've always enjoyed your style y/n, but fighting is unacceptable."

She turned to sett

Yuumi: "And goes double for you sett."

She once again turned to me

Yuumi: "I know, no punishment I give you will make you change yourselves, so I'll just contact your mother's."

Me: "W-wait you don't have to do that p-please."

Sett: "Y-yeah don't call ma."

Yuumi: "I've already made my mind!"

She turned away and hopped back on her book.

Yuumi: "Hopefully this time you'll learn your lesson."

She floated back to her seat

Yuumi: "Sett, you're free to go."

He gets up and as I start to get up she speaks

Yuumi: "Not you."

I nervously sat back down, sett left the room. Yuumi floated back to me and once again sat in my lap.

Yuumi: "I gave you the honor of giving me pets, only the top students get to do that, I expected this behavior from sett, but from you, I'm very disappointed."

The book lifts her up closer to my face slaps my forehead with her paw.

Yuumi: "You have so much potential, use it."

She floats back to her chair and finally let's me leave. I quickly walk out and nearly pass out from both exhaustion and fear.

Ahri: "Y/n!"

I look up and see ahri standing with a worried face.

Ahri: "Are you ok? Why were you fighting?"

Akali: "Did you win?"

Me: "Uh, well I didn't lose."

I could definitely feel the apnoea taking it's toll on me.

Me: "But I wouldn't say I won."

I smiled

Evelynn: "I saw the fight, I'm impressed, but I am curious why were you fighting."

Me: "Let's just say we were fighting over a woman."

Evelynn: "Ooh~ how romantic."

I chuckled

Me: "He can keep her as far as I'm concerned."

I walked away but I'm stopped by ahri

Ahri: "We can drive you home, you definitely need it."

Me: "Nah I'm fine."

I try to walk away but she had a look of determination in her eyes.

Me: "Seems like you won't let me, and It would take too much effort to try and convince you otherwise."

She smiled and led me outside along with the others.

Ahri: "Let's go!"

I sat down next to her in the car.

I'm dreading going home.