Final Chapter

Akali PoV

Y/n sat uncomfortably in front of the TV.

We set up the flash drive using Ahri's laptop, everything was ready to be watched.

He's just been sitting there.

I took a seat next to Y/n and place my hand on his shoulder.

Me: "You alright?"

He shook his head.

Y/n: "I'm not, and I won't be until I watch this thing."

I place my left hand on his arm.

Me: "We can still throw it away you know?"

I laid my head on his shoulder.

Me: "No one said you had to see it, and it's okay if you don't want to."

He held my hand.

Y/n: "It's not a matter of wanting to, it's a matter of needing."

He sighed shakily.

Y/n: "I'm ready now, put on the videos."

Ahri, who was sitting next to Y/n, put on the first video labeled 'M/n DelaRosa."

The video turns on, showing Y/n's... father?

It's not a word I'd use to describe him, maybe just calling him F/n would be better.

My name is F/n L/n, and today Mark's the first day of my new project, Project Apnoea.

This project has been a long time in the making, and I finally raised up the resources to put it in action.

Effectively I plan on creating the perfect ability.

Using some genetic modification I have discovered a new type of cell, I dubbed it, Apnoea.

Apnoea is a marvelous little thing, it has the adaptability of stem cells with the strength of hundreds, this cell could be revolutionary in the science of biology.

He pulled out a small tray of rats, most of them were torn to shreds by a bigger nasty looking rat.

I injected this rat with Apnoea and look at it now, it's completely unstoppable.

He placed the tray down.

With Apnoea I have the power to create a super soldier, the likes of which the world has never seen!

This project would make billions!

They all called me crazy, but I'll show them!

He pulled out a file.

And I've got just the person to try this on.

I have found a woman, who is more than suited at birthing the super soldier.

She has no loving family and no one to care for. Giving her a son would ensure that he's well kept.

He places the file down.

That is all for day one of project Apnoea, I'll make a new log upon the child's first activation of Apnoea.